• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to setup multi-platform export ?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2011 Feb 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a FlashBuilder Burrito project created as a Mobile Flex App, and wondered if there's any quick easy way for it to be exported for mobile, web and desktop app?  One of my biggest trends to learning Flex and play with Burrito was the supposed multi-platform capabaility... although I'm not seeing it in this case.

Is it, that I have to create a new Flex project, and cross merge my source code, and reapply differing User Interfaces?  Or is it that this kind of feature is not available in the Beta release?

Apologies if this is sounding like a dumb 'fundamentals' question, but as I say, I'm new to Flex and I've not come across any answer here or Google...

Any help appreciated. Thanks
Stu

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 10, 2011 Feb 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the project you want to export in Package Explorer. Then select Project->Export Release Build. Currently Google Android is the supported target platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2011 Feb 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I knew about the export release build part - but as you mention, it says it will only build to Android.... not web or desktop app as well.

(I know iOS- phone/pad is not available until release.)

I was wanting to know if there was anyway to publish to multiple platforms from my existing code at the same time now, but it's looking like it's because Burrito is in Beat dev still (?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines