• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to store the data to sqlite

New Here ,
May 19, 2015 May 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to insert the data to sqlite which can be read after close and open the application.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming this is on iOS? It's possible using an ANE. You'll need to write the objective-C code to interface with CoreData, and make sure your compiled data model gets included in the final ANE build.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply.

I'm building a windows desktop application with HTML and action script.

Can u pls let me know how to store data to sqlite which can be read even after restarting the application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 20, 2015 May 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry, I only have experience using sqlite on iOS. I didn't even know it was possible on windows. Seems like you could just use a text file with JSON data though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines