• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to reinstall Flashbuilder 4.7 standard edition after using 4.7 premium as part of creative cloud

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a full version of flash builder a few years ago and then the 4.7 standard edition upgrade just over one year ago. A bit later, I installed creative cloud and with that came flash builder 4.7 premium. I have just ended my one year creative cloud subscription, but need to use my original, purchased 4.7 standard edition. I used online chat tech support two days ago and they told me I needed to call via phone on Monday. I just did that and was told I need to get the answer from the forums. So here I am. However, I am very concerned as I need this software to do my job and yet when I look at this section of the forums, I see very little activity. I really need to get FB running again so I can work. I have the original serial number as well as the 4.7 upgrade serial number in my adobe account. Can someone tell me how I can get 4.7 standard installed and re-activated?

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines