• Global community
    • Language:
      • Deutsch
      • English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit
Locked
0

Incorrect AIR release build destination

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2010 Apr 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Flash Builder 4, I observed that whenever an AIR project is compiled (Export Release Build) the resulting .air file is placed on the project's root regardless of the user's selection

Same does not occur whti Flex project (Web Based)

Any ideas?

Views

527

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2010 Apr 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem with a Flex (non Air) project. The release build always goes to "/Workspace/Project Name/" but I want it in "/Workspace/Projects/Project Name/bin-release/". It seems impossible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2010 Apr 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting.

I was thinking of it as a Flash Builder bug.


However, behavior is similar but not identical. In my Flex (non AIR) project case export works perfectly.

I am suspecting something configuration related. But, I haven't played at all with eclipse configuration (I never do for safety and uniformity etc.)

I ended up thinking of it as a bug

Any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2010 Apr 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got it solved for my project. I noticed the "Flex Server" settings page gave errors in the error log. "Could not set project description"

Since I use a custom class for communication I set the server type to "none" (was PHP). Then I removed all output folders from the filesystem previously used for building and all linked folders to them in the Eclipse project. After reloading Eclipse it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines