• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iOS support for Flash Builder 4.5.1

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2011 Aug 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the following message when I try to export a releae build to iOS using Flash Builder 4.5.1:

This platform is not currently supported for Flex Mobile projects

I have tried running the update again and gives me the update was successful message, but I still don't have iOS support.

I did update using the Eclipse updater and was unable to open Flash Builder, but since resolved that issue. I wonder if I need to reinstall Flash Builder and reapply the update or if there is an easier fix.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2011 Aug 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears to be a problem with the project.  I have another project in the same workspace that has the iOS option enabled.  I could recreate the project, but hopefully there is an easier solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2011 Aug 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just created a project with Adobe Launchpad (http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/airlaunchpad/), and it looked like I setup all the options for iOS, but when I go to run configurations and try and deploy to an iOS device I'm getting the same problem: "This platform is not currently supported for Flex Mobile projects"

Anyone know why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2011 Aug 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just discovered that when I try to create a new mobile project in Flash Builder the iOS checkbox is missing in the wizard.  I was however able to copy a project with iOS support and the new copied project does have iOS support. I used Adobe Launch Pad to create the original project so it may be causing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines