• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Flash Builder the best Adobe product to build mobile apps in at a beginner level?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2015 Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Flash Builder the best Adobe product to build mobile apps in at a beginner level?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I think it is a good software, even though I am still learning and then you also have the Dreamweaver which can also help.

It is a bit complex specially when you try to follow up the YouTube movies in how to make an app. Usually when I watch a video from Adobe site I am more confused than when I started, as they already have a set of files created beforehand .....There is thankfully a page on Adobe where you will be able to download a zip file of a file on how to create apps for the first time and once you download it, just go through it. see what codes they have added to mxml or xml files. that is it.

Yes I also believe they could make a bit more user friendly for beginners like me.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines