• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

just bought 4.7 and have not seen anywhere/anyway to contact technical support - we have a website www.appliedseismicresearch.com that has an animation on it we paid to have made; bought 4.7 in hopes of building one like it to put in powerpoint but no clu

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2014 Oct 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just bought 4.7 and have not seen anywhere/anyway to contact technical support - we have a website www.appliedseismicresearch.com that has an animation on it we paid to have made; bought 4.7 in hopes of building one like it to put in powerpoint but no clue how to start building it, help!Using Flash Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2014 Oct 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

flash builder isnt what you want to create an animation like that.... flash professional cs6 (or any earlier version) is more along the lines of what you would need to create an animation like that...  actually, the animation is really simplistic and I think doing it in flash is overkill and will mean it wont work / play for some users who arent able to play flash animations.  it could be done in plain javascript and HTML very easily and would load fast and not require the user have flash player installed.  let me know if you need help with putting together that animation in javascript for your website...

if your only goal is to get an animated graphic into powerpoint, depending on what version of powerpoint you're using, you should be able to take the .SWF file (the animated flash graphic) and embed it into powerpoint.

let me know if you're still struggling with it and need help and I'll see if I can help out.  Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines