• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not seeing specific calls

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2011 Nov 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have FlashBuilder 4.5, Adobe Flash 11 and Adobe Air 3.0 installed andin Flash in a new porject doing something like:

import flash.(packagename drop downlist appears)

There is no fileSystem

So I thought, well lets do:

var f:File = File.(Drop down list of all methods should appear)

Flash Builder is all like..."Whats File?" Its not seeing other packages apart of Air or Flash. and I cannot figure out why. I installed all the run times and what not.....Any ideas?   

From what I see, it only gives me the very basics of the SDK and nothing else. Which is odd...and I checked to make sure I am doing thing right and I am, It should be

var f:File = File.applicationDirectory

But doing that makes Flash Builder spazz out be like "no that doesnt exist sorry...you cant do that" when clearly its legal, accoriding to thedocumentation that I can.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2011 Nov 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello?         

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 04, 2011 Nov 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see (another thread) you finally gor your File working. What was the issue here? Can you share the answer for next generations?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines