• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem launching Adobe Flash Builder 4 Tiral

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2010 Apr 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Flex and Flash Builder 4. I installed the 60-day trial of Flash Builder 4, encountered no problem with the installation. When I tried to launch it after installed successfully, an error message popped up saying: "Adobe Application Manager is needed to start your trial. Adobe Application Manager is needed to resolve this problem. However, it is missing or damaged. Download a new copy of Adobe Application Manager from http://www.adobe.com, or install this product agian."

I searched in Adobe.com and googled this "Adobe Application Manager" and found nothing about this product or software or something. It seems this "Adobe Application Manager" doesn't exist at all. Any one have any an idea about this?

The version I downloaded and installed is "Adobe Flash Builder 4 | English | Standalone Winows". My OS is MS Windows XP Professional Version 2002 SP3. I don't have any previous flex builder version installed in my pc.

untitled.JPG

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 06, 2010 May 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too.  Any resolution from Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 06, 2010 May 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry that your trials aren't launching. This appears to be the same problem being discussed here:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/628582?tstart=0

It doesn't look as if the install support techs have arrived at a solution yet, but they're diagnosing the problem, and hope to have a fix and/or workaround soon.

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines