Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem running Burrito sample data connection app

Nov 12, 2010 Nov 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have started the tutorial for Flash Builder Burito ( for Anfroid) given at link

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/testdrivemobile/articles/mtd_1_2.html

1. I m facing problem while creating data connection (java clases) ----  step named "Create a Flex data service" in tutorial.

2 I have installed apache and deployed testdrive war and I can see the employee data through the browser.

3  When i try to create data service as mentioned below .......

Step 1: Create a Flex data service.

Use the Data menu and the Service Wizard to create a service for your application server. For ColdFusion and PHP, specify the service file you put on your application server earlier (see Figure 1 for a PHP example). For Java, select the No password required check box, select the employeeService destination, and change the service package to services.employeeservice.

........ I get the following error on clicking Data(menu) ---> Connect to data/service

error3.JPG

error2.JPG

Why  is this RDS problem ? Am I missing something ... Please suggest.

Regards

Amit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 15, 2010 Nov 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

War files typically need to be deployed to an app server like tomcat. For more information on using Java with Flex, please refer this blog http://sujitreddyg.wordpress.com/.

--

Mayank Kumar

Flash Builder Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines