• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Progress Bar Errors

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2012 Feb 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having a hard time finding the ProgressBar in the SDK, so I downloaded the latest version from Adobe (I haven't updated it since the pre-release) and now I'm getting a bunch of errors related to my progress bar:

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
1120: Access of undefined property ProgressBarSkin.ScratcherDealsline 1716Flex Problem
1120: Access of undefined property ProgressBarTrackSkin.ScratcherDealsline 1717Flex Problem
1120: Access of undefined property ProgressIndeterminateSkin.ScratcherDealsline 1720Flex Problem
1120: Access of undefined property ProgressMaskSkin.ScratcherDealsline 1719Flex Problem
1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:ProgressBarSkin could not be found.ScratcherDealsline 54Flex Problem
1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:ProgressBarTrackSkin could not be found.ScratcherDealsline 22Flex Problem
1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:ProgressIndeterminateSkin could not be found.ScratcherDealsline 29Flex Problem
1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:ProgressMaskSkin could not be found.ScratcherDealsline 20Flex Problem

These errors aren't actually referencing a file, so I can't figure out where they're coming from.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2012 Feb 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bump?

Has anyone successfully used a progress bar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines