• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Swz files?

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to this and I have a really high interest on decompiling and modifying .swz files. I've searched everywehere and tried a few decompilers such as sothink, Flash Player and Java Decompiler. I've googled it and everyone seems to be messing with swf files but I can't find any place where it shows how to decompile a swz one, any help? Sorry if it's not the question I should be asking here. I can't link the file I want to modify because apparently it's not supported here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would you do anything with SWF files? They will stop working forever at the end of the year. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would get into details but it's just for enjoyement purposes. I wanna see what's inside and how they work even though they'll stop working. Is there any way I can decompile and edit them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe certainly do not offer any decompilers. On the web you will find much discussion about whether it is legal and/or moral to try this. I offer no opinion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines