Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to create a Mobile Air Project for Blackberry device on MAC

Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2011 Mar 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't create an Actionscript Mobile Air Project,

This is a fresh install on a MAC(osX 10.6.7) , Flash burrito 4.5, Blackberry sdk 9.4

On the first tab 'Project Location' I enter project name: HelloWorld and use default SDK (Flex 4.5)

On the next tab 'Mobile Settings',

I deselect, 'Apple ios' and 'Google Android', clicking only on 'BlackBerry Tablet OS'

on the next tab 'Build Paths'

I see 4 libraries, flex 4.5,

… sdks/4.5.0

….libs/blackberry

…libs/qnx-screen

…libs/air

and enter an Application ID:  com.example.helloWorld

hit Finish, and i see some messages flash by … updating compiler settings…  but stays on this same panel,

I see the directory being built on the left, but the 'New Actionscript Mobile Project' doesn't close, if I hit cancel, the directory gets removed.

Clicking 'Finish' doesn't complete the creating the project.  (is there anywhere that I can see error msgs)????

If I create a new 'Flex' project, that works, If I create a new 'Flex Mobile project' and select 'Blackberry' it won't complete,

If I create a new 'Flex Mobile project' and select 'google android' that works.

In Flash preferences I have 9.4 correctly installed, ie. under Flash Builder/Target Platforms/BlackBerry Tablet OS/

the sdk path is: /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.5/sdks/blackberry-tablet-sdk-0.9.4

Under Java/Compiler i have Compiler compliance level:   1.6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2011 Jun 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just giving this a bump.

I am having the same issue here with one of our FB here at work.  We tried re installing the 4.5.1 patch and it still does the same thing.  We are able to create normal flex projects but not mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines