• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Export an AIR Release build from FB4

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2010 Aug 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the new 4.0.1 and updated the AIR SDKs to the latest 2.0 version. I have made sure there are no spaces in the app.xml as I read that could be an issue.

I still cannot publish a release build for the AIR application. Debugging works fine. The bin-release folder gets populated with the files but no *.AIR file is made and the finish button in the wizard does nothing.

Please Help. I am under a deadline.

The error log from FB4:

!SESSION 2010-08-24 15:24:28.850 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.6.0_16
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -clean

!ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.ds 4 0 2010-08-24 15:24:29.432
!MESSAGE 
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: org.eclipse.equinox.internal.util.event; version="1.0.0"
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolverError(AbstractBundle.java:1313)
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolutionFailureException(AbstractBundle.java:1297)
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:309)
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractBundle.java:370)
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Framework.java:1068)
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:557)
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:464)
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:248)
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:445)
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:227)
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:337)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2010 Aug 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exporting it as an NativeApp (*.exe) returned an error that my icons were not found. Commenting them out in the XML allowed me to generate the AIR file sucsessfully.

Error Messages in the AIR EXPORT WIZARD would be nice please...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines