• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Flash CC 2015 assets in Flex

Participant ,
Nov 07, 2015 Nov 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to follow this tutorial to learn how to use Flash animations in Flex projects. I am using Flash Builder 4.6 and Flash Professional CC 2105. I come to a part in the tutorial where they tell you to use Command -> Convert Symbol To Flex Component, this is no longer in the menu. So I have looked for a work around but have not found anything. When I try exporting just a SWC file the file compared with the finished project is not even close. I have posted a screen shot here if anybody wants to take a look (note: this is the catalog.xml file of the extracted SWC). Does anybody know of a work-around for this? If you read more in the document, it says you should have a FlexComponentBase in the Library of Flash Professional before exporting the SWC. It seems that this would be generated for you when you use the command above. I choose Get more commands from the menu, but will not work. It sends me to download a I tried to download this from here but it keeps telling me that I can't install because I need Flash 10 or greater, this is silly because I am using Flash version 19. Is there any work around for this? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines