• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Am I even in the right software?

New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to make a simple game or two, maybe a few text-based mobile apps. I've come across dozens of great tutorials that make it look really easy using Flash.

But... no GUI and no timeline?

I'm in the wrong app aren't I? What should I be looking at instead?

Oh and, side note, the "Hello World" tutorial is already out of date. The video shows a "design view" that for some reason is missing now and a horizontal parameter on the label that apparently doesn't do anything: Hello World: Build a mobile app in five minutes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No responses but no worries, I figured it out: looks like what I want to use is Animate CC.

The name really, really confuses the issue.

But this begs the question: what in the world is FlashBuilder even for? Should I just uninstall it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash builder is for people that want to write apps using code. I'm assuming you'll probably be fine uninstalling it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines