Copied

flash builder 4.7  crashes on mac os high sierra 10.13beta
and I cannot use simulator iphone XD74A8F5E1105D6C1C83D5642C4886B3D.jpg

and all function of it cannot work

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I did a clean install of High Sierra (17A405) and APFS on my SSD. Following the tutorial bellow and also adding "-Djava.util.Arrays.useLegacyMergeSort=true" to FB's .ini, did the job.

JAVA 7/8 - http://blogs.adobe.com/flashplayer/2016/09/running-adobe-flash-builder-on-mac-with-java-78 .html#sth...

To export the Release Build, I'm using ADT (Command-line):

/Applications/Adobe\ Flash\ Builder\ 4.7/sdks/4.16.0_air_25/bin/adt -package -storetype pkcs12 -keystore /path_to_cert/cert.p12 -tsa "http://sha256timestamp.ws.symantec.com/sha256/timestamp" ~/Desktop/MyAirApp.air /path_to_project/bin-debug/MyAirApp-app.xml -C /path_to_project/bin-debug MyAirApp.swf any_aditional_folder_or_assets

* The tutorial does not work for Java 9;

* Some things of IDE related are a little buggy;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any progress on this? I'm blocked from exporting my app.  If not, is there a good place to find examples on using the ADT command line tool?  If I can just write the command to build the app (including the native extensions I'm using), this would be fine for me as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David,

I checked the documentation to build the command I'm using above. I remember seeing something related to ANE there.

Adobe AIR * AIR Developer Tool (ADT)

Best,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ended up building an ANT script to do my Android build, haven't tried for iOS yet, but the Android version works fine with the ANEs that I have

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, thanks guys.  I'll git that a shot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Solution can be found here:

Flash Builder 4.7 crash on Mac OS 10.13 (High Sierra)

With the recent update of Mac OS 10.13 (High Sierra), “Flash Builder stopped working” error is encountered when you click Project-> “Export Release Build”.

If you are facing this issue follow the steps below:

1. Download the attached zip (fb.zip) which contains 2 jar files.
  2. Copy the 2 jar files and paste them at the location: “/Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/eclipse/plugins/”.
  3. Restart Flash Builder.

Hope these files will remain on Adobe servers: http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/flashplayer/fb.zip

Source: Running Adobe Flash Builder on Win and Mac with Java 7/8 (UPDATED)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
this url is not work,i want fb.zip. please help me. thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines