• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder 4.7 Standard Edition "serial number not for a qualifying product" message

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Flash Builder 4.7 Standard Edition about an hour ago from the Adobe web site, downloaded the installer file, started the installation, and when I enter my serial key, I receive the following message:

"This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please try another."

What's going on here?

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have to admit I think it's a little ridiculous to buy a software product and expect to have my installation question answered in a forum. I bought this product from the Adobe web site yesterday and after I had this installation issue, I called support at Adobe. After about 10 minutes of silent waiting for the service rep to "look up my serial number," he informed me that because this is an older product, it does not come with over-the-phone support, and he directed me to this forum to have my question answered. ???? I asked if an Adobe person would be answering my question (to which he replied yes, but maybe "Adobe person" was too loose of a description) and wondered how long it was going to take to get an answer in a forum (and if there's any guarantee I'd get an answer at all). I see lots of "Views" but no answers (didn't really expect one; this seems like an issue that should be answered by an official Adobe rep). I think Adobe makes some really great products, but I am disappointed with this experience with Flash Builder. I am returning this product today. This was going to be the first time trying this product. I don't recommend it to anyone else looking to try it due to insufficient support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines