• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player. Error #2032

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2017 Apr 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I am having problems recording an audio in a web page in concrete (erasmusplus.ols) since yesterday. When I try to do it a message appears: Error #2032 and my voice can not be recorded. I tried to fix it restauring my laptop (Acer E5. Windows 10), dowloading again Adobe Flash Payer (25.00) and following Adobe instructions but I still have problems. I don't know what more I can do. Can, please, anyone help me with that?

(I must advice too that I have another problems with the laptop: famous error NO BOOTABLE DEVICE, nevertheless any time this happened, Adoble Flash Payer runned well).

Thank you so much.

TOPICS
Error , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Run-Time Errors - Adobe ActionScript® 3 (AS3) API Reference

Error code 2032 indicates a stream error.  We're unable to reach the remote URL indicated in the code.  That hints at a networking problem -- like a network configuration issue on your end that prevents you from talking to the remote server, or because the remote server accepting the stream is down or otherwise unable to accept the connection.

I'm not sure this is something that you can resolve at your end.  I'd recommend talking to the content provider to see if there's a known outage, or if they can provide you with some specific troubleshooting instructions.  That you're able to access the content at all says to me that you're probably in good shape from a networking perspective, unless they require specific ports to be allowed or something.  That's going to be specific to their implementation...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines