• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player / HP Solution Center Problems!

Jun 12, 2010 Jun 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Last night everything was working fine. Until I installed the latest Flash Player 10.1.53.64 RC7. Upon reboot my HP Solution Center was corrupted triggered a pop up error and tried to get me to reinstall it. I did a restore back to earlier in the day and proved it was Adobe Flash Player. My HP Solution Center then worked great. Tried installing the latest Adobe Flash Player again and same problem. So I did another restore and everything is working great still. What conflict or what could be causing this bug in Adobe Flash Player 10.1.53.64 RC7 and HP Solution Center? Are you working on this and will there be a patch soon? Are you aware of this conflict?

I am running indows XP Pro SP3 and my printer is an HP C4580 Photosmart. This same problem also happened on my Wifes Laptop running Windows Vista Home SP2 using the same printer. Very frustrated here.

Thanks Dale

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 19, 2011 May 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There have been several

Flash Player updates since my last post and I have not updated. I have not observed any negative effects from not updating Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines