Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install newest flashplayer on my old 32bit Vista Desktop

Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to install it, it gets to around 32 percent downloaded then says an error has occurred. I've checked to see if the plugin was enabled, and it was, but it still keeps crashing mid download. (PS: I'm using firefox (latest version)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like a known issue they are working on, go to the thread newest flash update won't complete install on Windows XP (or Vista)

and scroll to the bottom for a workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi scottb41190271 ,

You're issue is the same as newest flash update won't complete install on Windows XP (or Vista) .  We are in the process of fixing the installation with the online installer.  In the interim, please use the offline installer as per the workaround posted at newest flash update won't complete install on Windows XP (or Vista) .  An update will be posted here when the issue is fixed.

Locking duplicate topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines