• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant download flash player

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2009 Apr 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope somone will be able to help me with my issue.  I have had problems downloading the flash player.  I get a message that says it can't create a temporary file.  I've tried to go into support to see if there are some issues.  I saw the problem with registry errors and tried to download the update (I think it's called SublnACL).  I can't even download that.  The page opens up but it says the page can't be displayed.  Have others run into this problem?  Anybody help me out?  I would greatly appreciate it!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 02, 2009 May 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot install either.  My error message says "failed to install" and refers me to adobe.com/go/tn_19166.  I am Administrator and only user.

I was running XP SP2 and IE7 and Fash Player 9 successfully.  I upgraded to XP SP3. Then got an update Flash Player prompt when I tried to access a site.  So I ran the update from inside IE7. When it said "failed to install", I read in help to uninstall old version and install with IE closed.  I uninstalled from Add and Remove Programs and tried to reinstall from saved download.  Then read more and uninstalled several times using downloaded uninstall Flash. Rebooting between each try.  Upgraded to IE8 and retried. Same result.  Tried to install Flash Player 9, same error message.  Wasted over 8 hours on this.   Am REALLY pissed off.  I am a web design student with a lot of research to do this weekend.  Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2009 Apr 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same problem, and have gone thru all the above steps.... any thing new on the subject? Im running xp sp3 with IE8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 02, 2009 May 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THE ANSWER TO 'CANNOT CREATE TEMPORARY FILE. PERHAPS HARD DISK IS FULL?'

Download this, it makes it work again.

http://www.softwarepatch.com/internet/flash.html

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2009 May 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rabidrabbit4 u r a LEGEND!!!! lol that fixed like in 4 mins.... in compaarison to the hours i spent before trying to figure it out lol... that as so easy..... hahahah thanks big time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that post!  I now have the flash player and am able to use video!  Thank you so much!  This has been very frustrating to me so to have it working is a relief!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2009 May 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem and am getting the same error message (can not create temporary files, hard disk full). I tried the download that you have attached but it still does not work. Do you have any other suggestions??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2009 May 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok guys good news  i had the same problem but

i just fixed i have a small program call >>>> swflash

and i just run that that program and now i am happy work very good i have flash player now

i can share that file with anyone if you  needed contact me

at kick_kicking@yahoo.com

sorry for my english lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 11, 2009 May 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/430948

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem.

Here's the solution that worked for me.

-Download the latest flash player from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

-Download and install subinacl.msi from http://www.badongo.com/en/file/9109864

-Download reset_fp10.zip(to reset the registry entries) from http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/ts/documents/fb1634cb/reset_fp10.zip and copy it into the location where subinacl was installed, by default it isC:\Program Files\Windows Resource Kits\Tools

-Restart the system in safe mode(with network connectivity) and double click on reset_fp10.cmd(which is inside the downloaded zip file). All registry entries will be reset. Now install the latest copy of flash player which was downloaded before.

Hope this helps.

-Deepak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines