• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ctrl+a don't work in text boxes with last flash player in games(foe), the only way is with mouse and pointer ,or with right mouse button and the option in flash

Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2015 Jul 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, ctrl+a works in the past in text boxes, now i'm unable to use, is there a fix for that?, but one time the text is selected , ctrl+v works, or ctrl+c, i don't know why only crt+a is disabled.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Sorry, now i see that don't work in all my computer, the problem was that i have assigned the ctrl+a by mistake to another tool that ejects the usb drives.

Thanks  a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2015 Jul 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Provide the link to your game for which this issue occurs, so that we can reproduce the issue.

Also provide more information about your computer and browser:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2015 Jul 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I play it w8.1 64x Screenshot by Lightshot with waterfox 38.1.0 (64x firefox, tested too in chrome 43), flash 18.0.0.194, i start the game, i open the message center Screenshot by Lightshot and select one one messages Screenshot by Lightshot , on the past i click with the mouse on the desired text window to select Screenshot by Lightshot , on the past with ctrl+a i select all the text on that window, now to select all i must select all the text with the mouse cursor moving it from end to first word Screenshot by Lightshot , the ctrl+c works, and then i can paste to the answer window with ctrl+v Screenshot by Lightshot

Game is Juego de estrategia online gratis - Forge of Empires , you need to be registered to play, the link is to spanish server, in spanish language, i can't play without registered in the game.

Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, could you provide me test credentials of the game so that I can reproduce the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, now i see that don't work in all my computer, the problem was that i have assigned the ctrl+a by mistake to another tool that ejects the usb drives.

Thanks  a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines