Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distribution license and link not received for Adobe Flash Player

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I have signed up for Adobe Flash Player download license and not yet received any email response.

Please expedite and send me the download link ASAP.

Thanks,

Sudarsen S

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi terrance667 ,

I sent you a private message. Please look there for more information.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P { MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN-TOP: 0px }

Maria,

I received it. Thanks again!

Terrance L Motley, Security +

<Moderator: Deleted personal information>

Lets us know how we are doing

http://ice.disa.mil/index.cfm?fa=card&service_provider_id=98733&site_id=439&service_category_id=34

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@terrance667

Thank you for confirming.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We've also been having the same issue.  I've actually applied a few times since the distribution page went away and have never heard back.  The most recent shot at it was about a week ago if I remember right.

Is there possibly something wrong with the page?  Is there any way that you'd be able to look into why we haven't received a response yet?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Farmingdale

We are currently receiving a very high number of licensing requests.  The vast majority are processed successfully however, a small percentage are experiencing issues.  The licensing team is processing these as quickly as possible.

I've notified the licensing team to resend your email.  The email will have a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters, firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email. If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply again.  Post back here and we'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Farmingdale

The licensing team has resent the email.  Please confirm if you have, or have not received it.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Maria,

Just to confirm, we have now gotten a response and are working just fine again.

Thanks for all of your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Farmingdale

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recieved the license and all is fine.

Updates have already been applies.

Thanks for your help.

Bruce

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 3:00 PM, terrance667 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@brucet60021926

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same problem I have applied for the license on 10/18/16 and no response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@markusj93078715

I have notified the licensing team to resend the email.  Please reply back here if you do, or do not receive it within the next 2-3 business days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received the approved  "Distribution Request" e-mail.

Thank you for your assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues getting my license renewed. I have applied several times and got no response. Nothing in the spam folder either.  I have used my Businessmailadress. Could you look into this issue for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Walter,

The email comes from noreply@adobe.com and has a PDF attachment.  Please check your spam folders for the email.  If it's not there, private message me the name and email address used to request the license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

To send a private message, mouse-over my user name and click the 'Message' button/link - this has to be done in the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Repeated it after writting to the board - and it works now.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@walterb81120248  and markusj93078715 ,

Thank you for confirming you have received the email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.  I have applied twice and received nothing.  This is very problematic as we need to update the version due to vulnerabilities. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@IAMCDB

I have notified the licensing team to resend the email.  The email will have a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters, firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email. If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply again.  Post back here and we'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@IAMCDB

The licensing team has resent the email.  Please confirm if you have or have not received it.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Received, thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@IAMCDB

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines