• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading offline (standalone) installer of latest Flash player?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2011 Sep 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When visiting the normal download link for the latest Flash player (currently 10.3.183.10), it says the file is 2.95 MB. But it's actually 766 KB, i.e. it's a web installer.

I want to install flash player on a computer which doesn't have proper internet access (don't ask why, long story). Can I find the complete, full, standalone "offline" installer anywhere on adobe.com ?

Views

3.7M

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 27, 2011 Sep 27, 2011

Find the download links in this topic from the Flash Player FAQ: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/889580

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2016 Oct 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  I have the same OS/browser versions and am unable to reproduce.  I have forwarded this information to the appropriate team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2016 Oct 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The distribution5 page is only accessible to users with valid Flash Player distribution license.  If a user without a valid license attempts to access the page they'll be redirected to apply for a license.

I've just finished accessing every localized version of the distribution5 page and am unable to reproduce, however, sometimes the page does fail to load as you have displayed depending on the person's geo-location, which is why I asked for you geo-location and if the page you access has a country code (e.g. 'fr' for france) in the URL.

The latest version is not posted to the archive page.

You don't indicate if you tried my previous request.  If not, please do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to get the offline installer without a distribution license? We have a non-internet connected network that has once PC on it that requires the current version of Flash be installed and patched whenever a security update is released.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@thomasg51005033

Assuming you are referring to Windows, the standalone EXE installer is posted at the bottom Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier page in the 'Still having problems' section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2014 Dec 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2014 Dec 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

offline standalone download for Flash Player 16.0.0.235 (Win and Mac) as of Dec 25, 2014:

Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2015 Jun 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2015 Sep 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I searched For Offline Installer download , finally I found here http://www.offlineinstallerdownload.com/2015/09/flash-player-18-free-offline-installer-download-for-... . it contains the download links for windows , Mac and linux.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi offlineinstaller,

The links to the Flash Player installers on that page are to old beta versions.  They are not release versions, nor the latest versions.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2016 Feb 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the issue of not having a properly working internet connection, and so the regular adobe flash page that tries to install it and everything doesn't work. I have recently used the .msi, which seemed to install, or at least it said so, but in my plugins page it doesn't have adobe flash player, still, and when I try to open spotify (the whole reason I wanted to get flash player/realised I needed flash player on opera), it says that I need to install or enable adobe flash player (even though I've installed it, however can't enable it (because the option to isn't present)).

[EDIT]: I've even tried restarting Opera (the ol' turn it off and back on again trick), but to no avail. Would really appreciate help, cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2016 Feb 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Firefox and Opera use two different plugin types.  You installed the version for Firefox, not Opera.  If you don't use Firefox you can (should) uninstall the plugin you installed.

The offline versions of the installer are posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier page in the 'Still having problems' section.  Download the one that is for Opera and Chromium-based browsers (PPAPI).

If you need it, the uninstaller is posted on the Uninstall Flash Player for Windows‌ page.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2015 Oct 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe

here you can download offline version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe flash player web installer  inducer users downloading applications infected similar adobe flash player.

Sorry my english!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also need the offline installer for Flash player 24.0.0.221 (Windows IE)

The website keeps giving me the web installer (approx. 1,174 KB)

Where do I get the full-size offline installer version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is this for distribution within your organization or personal use?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You guys seriously need to revamp how you handle this. It's an incredibly common scenario that a small business will need to install the Flash player on internal machines, for no reason other than using the software as any user would, to view various web content. End-users are absolutely prohibited from installing software on their work computers, because that would be incredibly dangerous and insecure. However to deploy the software, we must not only jump through hoops of applying for a license every year, we must also wait to get a response to our application. Add onto that the fact that the web links simply redirect you in a circle with no actual useful help for the end user, and it's just ridiculous.

We're paying you for Creative Cloud, and can install that wherever we want, but we can't install the supposedly free Flash Player without getting permission? I am looking forward to the day when Flash is no longer needed, as this is a huge productivity drain with almost no benefits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi NCHostmaster ,

I'm sorry for the difficulty you are experiencing in receiving the distribution license.  A distribution license has always been required to distribute Flash Player within an organization, and the term has always been one year.  This is not a new requirement.

Most requests are approved fairly quickly and customers receive the email within a short period of time.  The email comes from noreply@adobe.com and has a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters are not configured to block the email.

Please private message me the email address uses to request the distribution license and the time-frame the license was requested.  I'll follow-up with the licensing team and ask them to resend the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@avinashv13291582

As is clearly stated, those or beta versions, NOT stable versions, therefore, not the latest version.  An enterprise customer, deploying Flash Player within their organization is NOT going to deploy beta quality software system-wide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moderator: The ONLY official location to download Flash Player from is get.adobe.com.  Downloading Flash Player from any other site leaves you open to the possibility of downloading malicious installers as Adobe does not offer mirror sites, not hand-off Flash Player to any other site to post.

Here is two sites, what are checked and all works perfectly !!!

1. [moderator: link to non-official site to download Flash Player removed]  (DO NOT BE CONFUSED WITH THIS FIREFOX - THEY HAVE ALL VERSION AS SEPARATE DOWNLOAD  ON THIS LINK !!! ) (usually up to date !!!)

2. [moderator: link to non-official site to download Flash Player removed] (mot always up to date, but also works ! )

HAPPY WORK !!!

Flash lover and protector

Alex NovI Sad, Serbia IT PRO

[moderator: personal information deleted as per forums privacy policy]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking this topic.  It's over 6 years old and every time it is revived it auto-emails are sent to everyone on the discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines