• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Fix it] Adobe Flash Player 11.3 r300 has stopped working.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2012 Jun 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happens everytime i fullscreen a video window.

OP: Windows 7 64bit Ultimate Edition

Browser: Mozilla Firefox version 13

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name:    BEX

Application Name:    FlashPlayerPlugin_11_3_300_257.exe

Application Version:    11.3.300.257

Application Timestamp:    4fc82063

Fault Module Name:    StackHash_a7aa

Fault Module Version:    0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp:    00000000

Exception Offset:    21cd4c01

Exception Code:    c0000005

Exception Data:    00000008

OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

Locale ID:    1031

Additional Information 1:    a7aa

Additional Information 2:    a7aa91f17ea749d42a4de3b390fa5b3d

Additional Information 3:    a7aa

Additional Information 4:    a7aa91f17ea749d42a4de3b390fa5b3d

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2012 Jul 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sina321, did you try disabling hardware acceleration in 11.3 to see if that helped?

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2012 Jul 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris, It could be perhaps a good alternative to test but I did not try it.

As a confirmation to my previous post, I was amazed to discover how great is the performance of Firefix 13.0.1 after I uninstalled AFP (11.3) - it's just great. No problem at all since then... 😉

Sina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it worked for a couple of hours but still the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2012 Jun 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player 11.3.300.262 should fix many of the instability problems encountered in Firefox.  For an update on our progress, please see this post: Flash Player 11.3 Status Updates

Paul, depending on what is occurring with your system, this tech doc should help: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-113-crash-mozilla.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'll keep with the old flash player until the latest update properly fixes the issue. i don't really like disabling things unless absolutely necessary...

thanks chris

paul

(oh and can you please get rid of that unhelpful comment maker "fixthiscrashplayer11")

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

paul steinberg wrote:

(oh and can you please get rid of that unhelpful comment maker "fixthiscrashplayer11")

LINK

@fixthisstutterplayer11, please stop spamming my inbox, some of us are actually watching and trying to do something useful like learning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2012 Jun 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris

What i don't understand is this:

A. Flash Player was working fine with Real Player installed (for a couple of years now),

B. The new Flash Player update made the player crash (and there was no Real Player update)

C. It is Real Player's incompatibility and we have to un-install Real Player

That doesn't seem to make sense.

It seems to me that with the new Flash Player update there was an incompatibility issue and therefore it is Flash Player that needs fixing (not Real Player un-installed).

Does that sound correct?

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2012 Jul 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm new here, so please be patient. I've been getting a window for days now, the the adobe flash player update service 11.3.r300 has a problem and must be shut down. I do not have mozilla firefox and I have no problems looking at you tube, etc. But the whole situation is disturbing. I really don't know what to do. Or how to get an old version. Usually, I'm not sooo dumm with my computer!

toni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2012 Jul 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris

Real Player has just popped up with a box asking if I want to install their latest update... Do you suggest I go ahead with this? Any thoughts...?

Regards

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris Campbell-

I have the latest version downloaded; 11.3.300.262 and I have Firefox 13.01.  Why is the crash happening and how to fix it?

Stephen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2012 Jun 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Firefox 13.0.1, Win 7 Home Edition 64 bit, latest adobe flash player version 11.3.300.262. Latest nvidia drivers 301.42 - WHQL, 260 gtx nvidia card. I did a clean reinstall for nvidia drivers, and flash drivers, still same problem.

Everytime I go to fullscreen mode, my screen turns white and I have to left click on my mouse so the white screen goes away(otherwise the white screen hangs indefinite), I get a windows message stating adobe flash player has stopped working. After that I get send crash report for adobe.

This never happened with Adobe flash player 11.2, never. With the latest update it crashes, everytime I go fullscreen. This happens on twitch.tv streams, any livestreams. Youtube seems to be fine, when going fullscreen mode. And no, I don't have RealPlayer installed. I only have 3 addons installed and enable. Adobe Acrobat, Flash, and Silverlight, all latest editions. Everything else is disabled, or uninstalled.

This issue does not happen when hardware accelaration is disabled in flash settings.

Please fix this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2012 Jul 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have shockwave flash 11.3 r300 on macos 10.7.4 and it keeps crashing on opera, chrome and safari.

After the install it ran fine for few hours and playing youtube was ok, then it was a downward spiral crashing more often until now when I'm unable to use any flash content.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2012 Jul 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks a full reboot fixed the issues...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 18, 2012 Aug 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's pretty obvious that the problem with the plug-in crashing IS the plug-in.  From what I've seen, it crashes on Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome and on Windows (any flavor), MAC, and even Ubuntu!  It's time for Adobe to admit there is a problem and fix it.  I ( like many others) have tried unsuccessfully to go back to an older version.  So what about it, Adobe?  How about fixing YOUR plug-in!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2012 Aug 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed.  I now have FireFox 14.0.1 and Flash Player keeps onnnnnnnn crashin!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2012 Aug 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As with most things software related, it's never very straight forward.  Pickles_30_2012's Firefox crashes can (and probably are) completely different than the ones encountered by The Blackspur.  We do our best to try and identify as many crash bugs as possible and we are constantly working to improve both the quality and functionality of the player.

However, I understand the frustration and I encourage you to give our 11.4 beta a try (or wait a short while for the official release).  If you continue to have problems, we'd like to know more.  Please see this FAQ for details:

8/7/2012 - Flash Player 11.4 Beta 2

How do I report a Flash Player crash to Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2012 Aug 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris-

I'll give it a try and let you know what I come up with.  Thanks

Stephen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris-

Downloaded Flash 11.4 Beta.  Everything going ok when the screen locked up and I got an error box that popped up with this inside:

Error: Error #1502: A script has executed for longer than the default timeout period of 15 seconds.

at gamesys.util.textfield::TextResizer$/makeTextFit()

at gamesys.mediagame.core.view.randomiser::RandomiserView/showWinningName()

at gamesys.mediagame.core.view.randomiser::RandomiserView/onTimerComplete()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

Thought I would send this to you.

Stephen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephen,

It appears you might have installed the debug version of the player.  Could you try uninstalling, then downloading our release version of 11.4 that was released today?

8/21/2012 - Flash Player 11.4 Release Announcement

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many times do i need to click the "Do not Receive email notifications" ffs.

Close this thread already......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines