Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Content is not working with Chrome

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi all

i have got Chrome updated recently to (Version 64.0.3282.140 (Official Build) (64-bit). but websites with flash content are no more working. i can only hear the sound but no video. i am using win 10 (64 bit). it pops up me that Flash Plugins is blocked (in the top right corner in address bar). when i enable it, it doesn't respond. i tried all possible solutions mentioned in forums and youtube but nothing worked ( uninstalling chrome, uninstalling Adobe Flash, re-install them again, checking chrome settings, "always" allowing flash). it only worked when i installed the older version of chrome (63). flash started working again fine. but the problem is that Chrome is programmed to auto-update to the latest version, and problem came back  

youtube is working fine without any problem
my other browser firefox has no problem with flash at all, the problem is only with Chrome

appreciate your assistance

thanks

TOPICS
Browser , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks man it's work at me ! ❤ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If this works for you, you might check to see if there are newer GPU drivers available for your hardware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines