• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 10.3.183.7 Released

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2011 Aug 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This release addresses compatibility issues that were encountered with Flash Player 10.3.183.5.  These include:

• Flash Player 10.3.183.5 Shared library/gotoAndPlay() or gotoAndStop() bug (2940617)
  • Textfields are displaying text vertically in 10.3.183.5 release (2941694)
  • Massive Animation Slowdown following install of FP 10.3.183.5 (2941759)
  • Flash Player 10.3.183.5 MSI installers do not install Windows Control Panel applet (2940568)
  • Flash player 10.3 displays a black screen (2943064)
  • Sound repeating and building up bug (2941616)
  • Flash applications at certain websites (http://www.justin.tv, http://heylenmichel.de) now load correctly (2939645, 2944081)

You can download this release from the following pages:

Get Flash Player

Alternate Flash Player Download Page

Google Chrome users

Until Google Chrome is updated with the latest version, advanced users can manually change the version of Flash Player by following this KB article:

I am a developer, designer, or advanced user that creates or tests Flash content. How can I run debu...

Additional details regarding this release can be found here:

Flash Player Release Notes

As always, please let us know if you encounter any difficulties by posting on this thread or over at bugbase.adobe.com.

Developer Note:

Please note that users will not be automatically prompted to download and install this build if they are already at 10.3.183.5.  Users below 10.3.183.5 will be prompted at their normal auto update interval.  If your applications have been effected by an issue with 10.3.183.5, and you'd like to prompt your users to update, we recommend you use SWFObject.  More details on accomplishing this can be found on the following pages:

Detecting Flash Player versions and embedding SWF files with SWFObject2

SWFObject Documentation

SWFObject: Javascript Flash Player detection and embed script

TOPICS
Update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2011 Sep 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Model Name: iMac

Model Identifier: iMac7,1

Here's my graphics card  Chipset Model: ATI,RadeonHD2600

Hope this helps.. Thanks for looking into guys I would like to fix this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2011 Sep 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks for the additional information.  This is indeed a known issue and we're working with Apple to resolve this.  In the interim, could you try to either:

1. Use theFlash Player preference panel, found with your system preferences, which covers *most* use cases
  2. Use keyboard navigation (tab, spacebar, and enter) to toggle controlson the online Flash Player settings dialog.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2011 Sep 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, this known issue has been an issue TOO LONG.

How about a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2011 Sep 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

What issue are you referring too?

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not being able to click on camera settings in flash with lion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah yes, I completely understand the frustration.  We're working with Apple and ATI to resolve this as soon as possible.  Are you able to use the tab, spacebar, and enter keys to change the states on the dialogs controls?

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Drop down boxes don't respond at all. Like to change cameras.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2011 Sep 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Model name: Macbook pro

Model identifier: Macbookpro 8.2

Mac OSX Lion 10.7.1

Graphics AMD radeon HD 6750m 1GB

Graphics intel HD graphics 3000 384 MB

the storage panel is stil not responding to mouse clicks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2011 Sep 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sorter1,

Just to verify, you have Flash Player 10.3.183.7 installed?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 09, 2011 Sep 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sorter1,

Which graphic cards did you use when met the settings UI not clickable problem?

Does it only happen when use ATI graphic card or happen in both cases?

Thanks,

Yan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2011 Sep 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my Flashplayer to this new release. However, the updater installed Chrome on my system without giving me the option to do so. Sure it's no biggie to uninstall it but as far as I am concerned that's unethical and needs to be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2011 Sep 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i make this piece of ******* **** work under limited account in windows xp pro???

"You must have administrative privileges to install AdobeR FlashR Player. Please log on with administrative privileges and try again blabla"

i've already installed it under admin but it doesnt work under limited account! ****!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2011 Sep 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ETA on a new Flash Player release?  We're getting hammered at work from our clients on when our products are going to be updated and working again...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2011 Sep 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vitzkrieg wrote:

ETA on a new Flash Player release?  We're getting hammered at work from our clients on when our products are going to be updated and working again...

Nothing definitive yet, though we something should be out in the next few weeks.  What sort of problem are you having?  Have you verified that it's fixed in our RC build that we have up on Labs?

Flash Player 11 RC

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2011 Sep 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris,

I was still seeing issues where multi-line text was getting cut off at the end of the first line.  I just updated to 10.3.183.10 and this seems to have been fixed.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What need to mainly focus on is fixing the lag is the one probally causing all these other issues. (It started happen after 10.3.183.5) Perfromance Slowdown countines. Even try cleaning it its fast in the beginning than it gets laggy so it must be memory leak they never notice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2011 Sep 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

valeman31 wrote:

What need to mainly focus on is fixing the lag is the one probally causing all these other issues. (It started happen after 10.3.183.5) Perfromance Slowdown countines. Even try cleaning it its fast in the beginning than it gets laggy so it must be memory leak they never notice.

Do you have any example URL's (or bug numbers) you can give me?  I know of one animation slowdown that was introduced in 183.5, but we fixed it with .7.  I'd be happy to investigate further.  In addition, have you tried our Flash Player 11 rc release?  If not, I'd highly recommend it.  Its very close to final code.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2011 Oct 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same issues since July.  A friend of mine pointed me to this thread and mentioned others were having the same issues as me.  At the time I was running Windows XP 32 bit and the most current version of flash at that time, using firefox as my web browser.  I encountered the same symptoms on both my desktop and my laptop pc, which was and is running Windows 7 and using firefox.  I experienced similar problems at the time using IE.  Prior to these problems I used to watch videos frequently on sites such as MegaVideo, Novamovies, Megashares, etc.  The only way I can describe the symptoms is as another member did... lag.  If I watch a video as its loading it seems to work fine, but if I pause the video, it seems like the longer the video is open the slower the playback is.  The audio is fine, but the video lags, skipping a large number of frames at a time and "jumping" ahead.  I used to be able to pause a video, let it buffer and then come back and watch it days later, but now I can't even go 24 hours.

Since then, I have upgraded to Win 7 on my desktop, I have upgraded my video card as well and no longer rely on my onboard video.  I have upgraded to Flash 11, and Firefox 7, and I still have seen these same problems with every update that comes out.  The fact that I'm experiencing the same issue with two different pc's tells me that something was changed and not fixed, but I'm surprised this has gone on for so long and not been repaired through many updates to adobe and firefox.   I do not know if the problem still occurs in IE.  I can check it out.  I don't use IE ever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2011 Oct 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For the record, I get the same responses in IE.  I tested it out again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines