• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player 10 sux ass!!!! Is anyone at Adobe reading this forum?

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2009 Apr 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same install problem as everyone else. Where you at Adobe? Do you care that your product won't install properly?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2009 May 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted last week about this exact same issue and have had nothing resolved.  I did have a comment about the person that said "you have only found a few people with this problem".  That cannot be quite true because when you go onto the Adobe Support site for Flash player, there is a message in RED right at the top about help for those with install issues for flash player. 

Unfortunately, I, too, have tried every suggestion given and now most of those links don't even work anymore.  I have a support message from both Adobe and Microsoft in which neither has resolved my problem.  I tried the safe mode in IE and do show flash player in my list of program files, but almost every site I go to says I need to download flash player.

This is getting beyond frustrating!

Gina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2009 May 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know if anyone has tried this yet or not..  But Anytime I have problems with my PC I run a Check Disk.  I'm not positive that this will help w/ Adobe, but It won't hurt to try.

Go to ''Start''

Select  ''Run''

Type in  ''CMD''

A black box should pop up with  C:/ -cpuname or your name-  Type there ''CHKDSK /F''

It will say '' Chkdsk cannot run because the Volume is in use by another process...  ETC....

Do you want to start next time PC starts?  Type ''Y''  Hit Enter

Then type in ''Exit''    Black Box should have went away Then Restart your PC.

Hope this helps,  I'll keeping checking here to see if this helps anyone.

Now My porblem is something different.   Anyone know how to make the Flash Player window bigger.  I was trying to use Facebook.  and everything isn't showing in the window..  there are buttons I can't get to. I've trying changing my PC resolution and It has no effect on it. Settings dont seem to have anything to help either.  Thx in Advance!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2009 Sep 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hy,my problem is: i can't "zoom in" with my right mouse button when i play a game or something. i have flash player 10 and when i clicking whit this button it show me "settings" and "about flash player 10" how can i adjust it, or i need to download another version? please,help me, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2009 Sep 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honey, I wish I could help you! I cannot help myself here. It seems we are not the only ones at the mercy of Adobe on this one!

I play Farm Town & can still access it without pictures on the Send Gifts page, but cannot open up my play farm. Will be a waiting game now

until when ever somebody finds the problem. Hang in there, you are not alone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2009 Sep 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines