• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 11.3 Status - Updated 8/2/12

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2012 Jun 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, we apologize for any problems that you may be encountering with the latest version of Flash Player 11.3.  We've been working around the clock to resolve these issues and I'd like to update everyone with our current status.

Flash Player 11.3.300.268 (Mac and Windows, all browsers) was released on July 26th, 2012 to address the following issues:

• Various general stability and rendering issues

Flash Player 11.3.300.270 (Windows only, for all browsers except Chrome) was released on August 2nd, 2012 to address the crash that occurred in FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe on some systems.  No other changes were made.

We'd like to get your feedback.  Please let us know how this release works for you by responding to this thread or creating a new thread or bug report if a new problem is occurring.

Thank you.  I will update this post as additional information becomes available.

Updated 6/19/12 - Flash Runtime blog post: Update on Flash Player 11.3 and Mozilla Firefox Issues

Updated 6/20/12 - Added link to Flash Player update for Firefox stability issues

Updated 6/22/12 - Added link to the audio update post

Updated 6/28/12 - Added information on planned release

Updated 7/11/12 - Added information on the new Flash Player 11.3 update

Updated 7/26/12 - Added information on Flash Player 11.3.300.268 and FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe workarounds

Updated 8/2/12 - Added release note for Flash Player 11.3.300.270 and the fix for FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 201 Replies 201
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2012 Nov 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey sorry to bother you!! i have been streaming live mixes on UStream & BlogTV for a while now and the last couple of weeks i have had SEVERE problems with my sound the first week i was using google chrome and the sound was coming out in 8bit Quality then last nite i tried again and it was sounding like it was at 128kbps through firefox!! can you help me please to render this problem as it is effecting how many listeners i recieve.

I hope you can help me.

I am running:

MAC:

MacBook Pro

V: 10.6.8

Processor: 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory 4 GB 1333MHz DDR3

I am running the latest version of Flash and i also have adobe AIR too!!

Please Please can you help me! i need this sorted as soon as possible!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2014 Dec 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These are like two years old. I didn't have problems with AF in 2012. I'm having them NOW.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines