• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player does not launch full screen upon Windows restart

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2012 Sep 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a Flash application file (flash.exe file) saved on the Desktop of our client's 46" touchscreen. We've created a shortcut to the application in the Windows Start/All Programs/Startup menu as we have 4 reboots scheduled during the day for this application. Upon reboot, the application does not launch full screen but if I cancel out of the application through the Task Manager and go to the Startup menu and double click the shortcut to the exe file, the application launches full screen. The size of the screen and application is 1920x1080.

Other information:

Windows XP SP3

Flash Player 10

irvine_TS_posting.jpg

(Please note I have fixed the Window System Error that you see in this screen shot)

Thank you for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have set it to Maximized ?

http://doztech.net/wp-content/uploads/images/How-to-Force-Applications-to-Open-Maximi_10188/HowToForceWindowsApplicationsinMaximisedModeinWindows7_2_thumb.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks like a screen shot for Windows 7. The screen is running XP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is you application setting displayState to FULLSCREEN on application create?  This might be an issue with focus, could another application be loading after this one?  You might want to try delaying the launch of this app using something like windows task scheduler.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do believe it is an issue with focus or some other application taking precedence upon restart. We have a test touchscreen in our office and the application loads full screen with each restart. It is the same file that I'm using on our client's screen. [There are not any other programs showing in the Task Manager besides LogMeIn (for remote access) and the Flash Player]. I'm not sure how to delay the launch of the application with the Task Scheduler as it varies from day to day when the client turns the screen on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines