Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player freeze in firefox

New Here ,
May 11, 2009 May 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI

i'm useing Flash Player 10.0.22.87 in firefox 3.0.10.

flash player freeze when i com co a page that use flash...

what can be the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2009 May 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Duelly,

I don't know if it mattered, but I found out that the user profile I was already using for Vista WAS run as an administrator.  Also, I downloaded a registry cleaner, and everything was repaired, however, I'm still having the problem with the Flash that I was before in the old account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2009 May 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Duely,   It works in my admin., I could change settings over and files, but I'm not technically savvy enough to make sure everything changes over easily.  Besides, my wife uses it for work also, and I'm afraid to screw it up so that her files are lost or messed up.  Plus, she has all of her emails through Outlook, and I worry that she would lose the ones that she needs.  I just wish that I could simply sync up the settings between the accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a setting in XP that allows an admin account to take over another admin account. I will see if there is something similiar for Vista, which you can use to take over the main admin account for Vista (the one that works for you), to incorporate that one into the one your using now. I'm taking my fiance on a picnic today, in a state park, up in the mountains, next to a river, so it may be a little while before I can start the research. One of the many,many  views. 😃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, take your time and enjoy your day.  I appreciate you still looking into this for me, so whenever you get a chance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2009 May 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys,

I have looked through this entire post and updated everything I can. I am now runing FF3.5b4, have tried uninstall/reinstall FP several times, downloaded the FP v8 to see if I could do that bu it is corrupt file, I can't watch videos on any browser, FF3.5b4, IE8, GChrome, they all do the same thing, play the video for a couple secs and then stop while the video still streams in the background. It happens on Youtube, Meta Cafe, everywhere that uses FP.

Is Adobe aware of this? In their help files they just say to contact the site that is having the problems but they don't allow users to contact them about FP. This sucks deluxe!!!! My machine was working fine until I did a rebuild to have a dual boot Linux machines and now after reloading all my software I get this!!!!

There has to be an easier answer than trying to troubleshoot each program. I have terminated just about every non-essential process that is running in the background as well, so there aren't any conflicts going on. This is just plain irritating!!!

Any other ideas??

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2010 Dec 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, So I Have troubleshooted my Logitech C-600 Webcam, Mozilla Firefox Browser, and Windows XP, with the latest Adobe flash Player. The Adobe Settings freezes on most flash-enable webcam-chat sites yet it works on a few sites like stickam.com. It also works on Skype, Windows Live Messenger. I can't understand why it does that. If the settings gonna freeze on most sites, why not freeze on all of them, Yet I don't want to pay for adobe support [I wish it was free.] Maybe its the site's Administrator fault for not fixing those settings. Yeah, I know about the Global adobe setttings, but that doesn't do enough. I also noted my graphic's Card is kinda failing, but then again doesn't explain why only few sites the flash settings does not freeze!!! A messed up software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines