• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player on Safari crashing with games

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2016 Sep 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up until yesterday (13th September 2016) I was able to play Innogames Forge of Empire and Elvenar on my iMac desktop.

Since then the start up screen loads but as soon as I move the mouse I get 'plug-in failure' reported.

Whilst searching for a solution I saw that there was an update to flash player on the 13th September which I think may be the cause of the problem.

I have cleared cache, checked the settings and everything appears to be in order.

Is anyone able to offer advice please

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 10, 2016 Oct 10, 2016

This issue is fixed in the latest release 23.0.0.185, released today.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2016 Sep 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is exactly. I downloaded it from the site in combo with several others; had to guess at which was the right one but managed to get it right the first time.

Karin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2016 Sep 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

22.0.0.192 is not the most recent previous version.  If you want to downgrade to a previous version (not recommended as Jeromie states) it would be better to downgrade to the most recent previous version, in this case 22.0.0.209.  That way you're only missing fewer security fixes, as opposed to downgrading to 22.0.0.192.

With that said, there is a beta release containing this fix as has been mentioned, which we recommend you use instead of downgrading to a previous version that has known vulnerabilities.  The only caveat of installing the beta is that it puts you in the beta channel and not the stable channel.  So when we release on the 2nd Tuesday of the  month you would need to uninstall the beta and then install the stable release version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2016 Sep 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The issue is fixed in Flash player beta which is live today 23.0.0.181.

Please download it from labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer.html

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2016 Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue is fixed in the latest release 23.0.0.185, released today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines