• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player version

Apr 22, 2015 Apr 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

I installed latest flash player update of IE (KB3049508). From the Adobe Security Bulletin, it should be version 17.0.0.169. However, when I run check version from Flash Player 帮助 | Flash Player 帮助 in IE, the version shows 17.0.0 instead of 17.0.0.169. Does it mean I didn't install the update correctly? Could you kindly advice it please? My OS is Windows8 and IE10.Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 19, 2015 May 19, 2015

Hi huiy32439349,

We are aware that the widget on the https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html page sometimes does not display the entire version number and are working to fix that.  The version widget on the http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ does display the entire version number and includes a table of the latest version number for the various supported operating systems and browsers.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did you post in such a strange forum (Security & Electronic Signatures) ?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for move it to flash player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is it security related?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2015 May 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi huiy32439349,

We are aware that the widget on the https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html page sometimes does not display the entire version number and are working to fix that.  The version widget on the http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ does display the entire version number and includes a table of the latest version number for the various supported operating systems and browsers.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 10, 2015 Jun 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the information!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[discussion moved to Using Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Here are some links with explanations. I'm using the English ones:

Flash Player Help - Here you can test the version you currently have installed as well as be told what the latest version is. The latest version is 17.0.0.188.

Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions - Here is where you can install the latest version.

I'd suggest you test and reinstall if you don't have the latest version. If you still have problems, post here about exactly what happens in the process of installing to help identify what is going wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines