• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player website continuously loading, never finishes

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 10, and have tried loading a chat room and online meetings. It uses flash player and when I click on the link to enter the chat room or online meeting room, the screen indicates that it is loading modules, but never gets past that screen. When I contacted the website admin, they said that it was likely that my flash player wasn't up to date. However, I checked and all updates have been installed.

I have ensured that Flash Player in enabled, up to date, and that Activex settings in IE are not on. I have tried restarting my computer. Not sure what else to do. I am in the middle of training and need to get this back up and running as soon as possible.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

URL:https://live.smartrecovery.org/room/

2018-12-08.png

2018-12-13.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could try clearing your browser cache, and/or using a different browser (Chrome, etc.).

It feels inappropriate to jump into a meeting to test this.  I would recommend talking to the content provider to get help.  I don't believe that this is a widespread problem with Flash Player, so I'm guessing that clearing your cache and/or rebooting will get it done.

If not, if there's a test meeting that I can jump into that would let me reproduce this problem, I'd be happy to open a bug on it.  It would be ideal if that test meeting could remain accessible for several weeks while we undertake any necessary engineering work and testing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines