• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash wont install

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2011 Dec 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install the upgraded version of Flash player on Windows 7, 64 bit system. I have disabled my antivirus and I click download. Before the Run, Save, Open box even comes up it tells me the website I am trying to download from is unavailable, or doesnt exist. Everytime. I have checked add ons and Shockwave Flash is enabled. I had the old version of Flash player on my computer, and it disappeared, is completely gone, I dont know what happened to it. My son was using my computer while I was out of town, he may have deleted it, or the antivirus did. It worked last week! I still seem to have Adobe reader installed and it works fine... This is weird! I cant watch any videos or tv shows I download without Flash... Someone please help!! I am frustrated! M

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 06, 2011 Dec 06, 2011

Have you uninstalled the remnants of your damged Flash through the Add or Remove programs system panel? If not, try that. Also flush your browser's download cache and possibly manualyl delete any Flash caches in your user temp folder and the Flash install folder.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2011 Dec 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you uninstalled the remnants of your damged Flash through the Add or Remove programs system panel? If not, try that. Also flush your browser's download cache and possibly manualyl delete any Flash caches in your user temp folder and the Flash install folder.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2011 Dec 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Badgerwolf I would recommend posting your inquiry in the Flash Player installation forums.  They are located at http://forums.adobe.com/community/flashplayer/installing_flashplayer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2011 Dec 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hadnt realized there were remnants of the old Flash player in the system still... It got all messed up when I tried to upgrade. Once I cleaned everything out, it worked! THANKS!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines