• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Freeze with Firefox 13 and Flash Player 11.3

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2012 Jun 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the worst crashing issue from what I read.  Any flash activity causes Firefox to completly FREEZE 100% of the time on any site with flash.  I tried the protected mode test, same issue.  I tried a new Firefox profile same issue.  I submitted a full bug report.

Win7 32 bit, newest firefox newest flash.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your issue sounds different from the one described in the other thread.  I've branched it into it's own discussion in order to track and discuss it with you more effectively.

Do you happen to know the ID of the bug you filed?  I poked around in the new bugs, but I'm not seeing a title that jumps out at me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this will help u find it, but the timing was I posted the

bug report about 5 to 10 minutes before i responded to this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more thing to report, when I close the plugin container in task manager, it comes right back imediately and firefox still frozen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm thinking it's this one, let me know if it's not:

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3219894

There are a couple things that could be going on.  I don't have enough data to guess based on your bug.

I'd like to get links to any crashes that are getting logged in Firefox since you've upgraded.

If you type "about:crashes" in the browser (no quotes), and then hit Enter, you should get a list of submitted crash reports.

Just click each one (or Ctrl+Click to open them in new tabs) and paste the links in the reply to this thread.  I'd like to see if they're signatures we're already familiar with, or if something unique is happening for you.

First, try disabling Hardware Acceleration, and restart your browser.  There are instructions in the video toubleshooting guide under the Solve Video Problems section, here:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html

If that doesn't work, let's try restarting Firefox in Safe Mode to see if there's something else in-play:

Click Firefox > The arrow to the right of Help > Restart with Add-Ons Disabled (don't worry, it's temporary as long as everything remains unchecked)

Click Restart

Click Continue in Safe Mode

Go about your business, and see if the crashing stops.

If you're still seeing crashing, try the Troubleshooting Protected Mode guide here:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1018071?tstart=0

Okay, that should cover first steps pretty well.  We'll do our best to get you sorted out.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That report is not mine, but it sounds like the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I am uising ati HD 6670 with newest video driver. (I updated video driver a sper the recommendations to fix it) same issue form todays driver.  I downgraded to flash 10.3 and it works fine now, I can no longer test disabling acceleration as the isuse does not occur with 10.3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm actually tracking another crash issue specific to that family of video cards.  I'd be really curious to know if disabling hardware acceleration on Flash Player 11.3 resolves that issue for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tell you what.  I will upgrade to newest flash again and when the issue returns, i will try to disable acceleration and report back, in a few minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That will be super helpful, thank you.  Also, if you can point me to a site / workflow that you frequently see the crash in, that would be good.  I found a laptop with a similar chipset (HD 6310), but I'm not seeing the crashes there.

Also, if you go here, you should see the ID of the bug you filed: https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=home

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That big report is mine.  IN addition you will be probably annoyed at this point, but after completely uninstall 11.3 a sper your instructions, and manualy rebooting and deleting all said files, I have now reupdated to the newest version and now it is working fine.  Maybe you will want to try uninstalling then reboot and delete all relate files and reupdate, worked for me.

Sites it haped on were many.  Off hand www.youtube.com then click on any video at all.  Also www.cinemassacre.com again click on any video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the record, I uninstalled, rebot, delete all flash files, then I install 10.3, then I update to the newest, and all is well so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds good, glad it worked out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reproduced the freeze again. I just disbaled acceleration and testing again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think why it worked for a little bit is because I rebooted and was not playing a video game.  Earlier, and now, it is happening after I fire up my video game, which I play windows mode running alongside my browser etc.  I disabled acceleration and right now I am using my browser and playing my game at the same time and for the last 5 minutes no freezing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reproduced the problem and have updated the forum thread below.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4509277#4509277

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK now the issue persists even though acceleration is disabled.  If you want to test the same game I am using, www.lineage2.com

the game is compeltely free to download and play, u can download it create character and log in.  maybe it is somehting to do with this game?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  We released a patch overnight (11.3.300.262) that addresses a couple stability issues.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=BUIGP

If the issue persists, can you please try disabling hardware acceleration in Firefox?

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/forum-response-disable-hardware-acceleration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have disabled every plugin except flash and updated to the new one. INterestingly youtube is now using HTML 5 for videos today, check it out.  Right click the video to see this.  So I goto www.cinemassacre.com and the browser freezes solid. I cannot disable acceleration now because it freezes so I cannot right click.  If there is another way to disable acceleration let me know. When I close the plugin container process it comes right back and keeps it froxzen.  I must end the firefox process.  This freezes so bad it does not generate an error report.

Do you want me to post a video of this happening so u can see it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I disabled acceleration again with new patch same issue.  Every other plugin is disabled.   There is one tab open, and he other tab is a restore session tab that I have not restored yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

about:crash says this page is not valid

The address isn't valid

The URL is not valid and cannot be loaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I have never had any real player products installed by the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Youtube in chrome was flash but youtube in firefox was html 5, weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The address you want to type is "about:crashes", no quotes.

The RealPlayer issue is only about Flash not loading at all.  As far as we can tell at this point, it's not causing crashes.

Youtube is showing up in Flash for me.  It might be particular videos, or there may be a "prefer HTML video" preference somewhere.  I poked around a little in the Youtube UI, but I didn't find it.  Logging out of YouTube (or using private browsing mode) would be a pretty good way to check that.

I'm not seeing the cinemassacre hang when I check with Firefox 13.0.1 on Win7 x64.  I'm definitely interested in the output of dxdiag.  I'm hoping I can find a similar machine in our labs that reproduces the problem.

To do that, click Start > Run (or in Win7, just Start and type in the bar).

Type dxdiag and hit [Enter]

You should see the DirectX Diagnostic Tool load.

Click Save All Information and save it to your desktop.  You can just paste the contents in here, or attach it to your reply (click the Use Advanced Editor link on the upper right of the reply window, then scroll down to Attach Files).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here ya go!

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 6/21/2012, 16:04:18

Machine name: NORM

Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120330-1504)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: System manufacturer

System Model: System Product Name

BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     E6550  @ 2.33GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.3GHz

Memory: 4096MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 3582MB RAM

Page File: 2517MB used, 1562MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 2: No problems found.

Sound Tab 3: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)

DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: AMD Radeon HD 6670

Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x6758)

DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6758&SUBSYS_E1941092&REV_00

Display Memory: 2548 MB

Dedicated Memory: 1012 MB

Shared Memory: 1535 MB

Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor

Monitor Model: BBY LCD TV

Monitor Id: PRI0042

Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (59.991Hz)

Output Type: HDMI

Driver Name: aticfx32.dll,aticfx32.dll,aticfx32.dll,atiumdag.dll,atidxx32.dll,atiumdva.cap

Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1124 (English)

Driver Version: 8.961.0.0

DDI Version: 11

Driver Model: WDDM 1.1

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 4/5/2012 19:21:52, 909312 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

WHQL Date Stamp:

Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2418-11CF-4677-9EC1BEC2C535}

Vendor ID: 0x1002

Device ID: 0x6758

SubSys ID: 0xE1941092

Revision ID: 0x0000

Driver Strong Name: oem47.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTx86.6.1:ati2mtag_NI:8.961.0.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_6758

Rank Of Driver: 00E62001

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C

Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported

DXVA-HD: Not Supported

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: Speakers (2- High Definition Audio Device)

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0883&SUBSYS_10438249&REV_1000

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 65535

Type: WDM

Driver Name: HdAudio.sys

Driver Version: 6.01.7601.17514 (English)

Date and Size: 11/20/2010 03:00:21, 304128 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Microsoft

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0xF1F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (2- High Definition Audio Device)

Default Sound Playback: No

Default Voice Playback: No

Other Files:

Description: Headphones (2- High Definition Audio Device)

Default Sound Playback: No

Default Voice Playback: No

Other Files:

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

Description: Microphone (2- High Definition Audio Device)

Default Sound Capture: Yes

Default Voice Capture: Yes

Cap Flags: 0x1

Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

Description: Line In (2- High Definition Audio Device)

Default Sound Capture: No

Default Voice Capture: No

Description: Line (Roxio GAMECAP)

Default Sound Capture: No

Default Voice Capture: No

Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys

Date and Size: 11/20/2010 02:59:44, 80768 bytes

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Mouse

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Super Smartjoy 2

Controller ID: 0x4

Vendor/Product ID: 0x6666, 0x0667

Device Name: PPJoy Virtual Joystick 1

Controller ID: 0x3

Vendor/Product ID: 0xDEAD, 0xBEF0

Device Name: VJoy Virtual Joystick

Controller ID: 0x1

Vendor/Product ID: 0xFEED, 0xFACE

Controller ID: 0x2

Controller ID: 0x0

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ USB Root Hub

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x10DE, 0x026D

| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub

| Service: usbhub

| Driver: usbhub.sys, 3/24/2011 19:58:37, 258560 bytes

| Driver: usbd.sys, 3/24/2011 19:57:53, 5888 bytes

|

+-+ Logitech Cordless USB Mouse

| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC50E

| | Location: Port_#0005.Hub_#0001

| | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_046d&pid_c50e

| | Lower Filters: LUsbFilt

| | Service: HidUsb

| | Driver: LUsbFilt.sys, 3/18/2010 02:02:32, 28624 bytes

| | Driver: hidusb.sys, 11/20/2010 02:59:38, 24064 bytes

| | Driver: hidclass.sys, 11/20/2010 02:59:38, 55808 bytes

| | Driver: hidparse.sys, 7/13/2009 16:51:00, 25728 bytes

| | Driver: LkmdfCoInst.dll, 3/18/2010 02:02:00, 1581136 bytes

| |

| +-+ Logitech HID-compliant Cordless Mouse

| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC50E

| | | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&pid_c50e

| | | Upper Filters: LMouFilt

| | | Lower Filters: LHidFilt

| | | Service: mouhid

| | | Driver: LHidFilt.Sys, 3/18/2010 02:01:52, 38864 bytes

| | | Driver: LMouFilt.Sys, 3/18/2010 02:02:08, 37328 bytes

| | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 16:45:08, 26112 bytes

| | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:20:44, 41552 bytes

| | | Driver: LkmdfCoInst.dll, 3/18/2010 02:02:00, 1581136 bytes

| | | Driver: LMouFiltCoInst.dll, 4/28/2010 15:29:24, 53328 bytes

| |

+-+ USB Input Device

| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x6666, 0x0667

| | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0001

| | Matching Device ID: generic_hid_device

| | Service: HidUsb

| | OEMData: 00 00 00 10 08 00 00 00

| | Driver: hidusb.sys, 11/20/2010 02:59:38, 24064 bytes

| | Driver: hidclass.sys, 11/20/2010 02:59:38, 55808 bytes

| | Driver: hidparse.sys, 7/13/2009 16:51:00, 25728 bytes

| |

| +-+ HID-compliant game controller

| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x6666, 0x0667

| | | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_game

| | | OEMData: 00 00 00 10 08 00 00 00

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

+ Standard PS/2 Keyboard

| Matching Device ID: *pnp0303

| Service: i8042prt

| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 16:11:24, 80896 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:20:36, 42576 bytes

|

+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd

| Upper Filters: kbdclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 16:11:24, 80896 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:20:36, 42576 bytes

|

+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou

| Upper Filters: mouclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: termdd.sys, 11/20/2010 05:30:12, 53120 bytes

| Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/13/2009 16:45:08, 19968 bytes

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:20:44, 41552 bytes

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: C:

Free Space: 33.2 GB

Total Space: 114.4 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: NVIDIA  STRIPE   111.79G

Drive: D:

Free Space: 116.3 GB

Total Space: 2861.5 GB

Model: WDC WD30 EZRX-00MMMB0 SCSI Disk Device

Drive: H:

Free Space: 3.8 GB

Total Space: 5722.9 GB

Model: H/W RAID 5 USB Device

Drive: T:

Free Space: 66.2 GB

Total Space: 2861.5 GB

Model: WDC WD30 EZRX-00MMMB0 SCSI Disk Device

Drive: E:

Model: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-H62N SCSI CdRom Device

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 01:38:10, 108544 bytes

Drive: B:

Model: YREL 6RWTIRS SCSI CdRom Device

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 01:38:10, 108544 bytes

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: PCI standard RAM Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B6&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&10

Driver: n/a

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AE&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&09

Name: nForce Memory Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0272&SUBSYS_81BC1043&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&1&52

Name: NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0266&SUBSYS_81BC1043&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&70

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvstor32.sys, 11.01.0000.0043 (English), 4/9/2010 01:32:56, 215656 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvraidco.dll, 11.01.0000.0043 (English), 4/9/2010 01:32:56, 372840 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvraiins.dll, 11.01.0000.0043 (English), 4/9/2010 01:32:56, 372840 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoDa.dll, 11.01.0000.0043 (Danish), 4/9/2010 01:32:56, 17512 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoDe.dll, 11.01.0000.0043 (German), 4/9/2010 01:32:58, 18024 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoEng.dll, 11.01.0000.0043 (English), 4/9/2010 01:32:58, 17000 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoENU.dll, 11.01.0000.0043 (English), 4/9/2010 01:33:00, 17000 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoEs.dll, 11.01.0000.0043 (Spanish), 4/9/2010 01:33:00, 18024 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoEsm.dll, 11.01.0000.0043 (Spanish), 4/9/2010 01:33:02, 18024 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoFi.dll, 11.01.0000.0043 (Finnish), 4/9/2010 01:33:02, 17512 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoFr.dll, 11.01.0000.0043 (French), 4/9/2010 01:33:04, 18024 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoIt.dll, 11.01.0000.0043 (Italian), 4/9/2010 01:33:04, 18024 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoJa.dll, 11.01.0000.0043 (Japanese), 4/9/2010 01:33:04, 15464 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoKo.dll, 11.01.0000.0043 (Korean), 4/9/2010 01:33:06, 15464 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoNl.dll, 11.01.0000.0043 (Dutch), 4/9/2010 01:33:06, 17512 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoNo.dll, 11.01.0000.0043 (Norwegian (BokmÃ¥l)), 4/9/2010 01:33:08, 17512 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoPtb.dll, 11.01.0000.0043 (Portuguese), 4/9/2010 01:33:08, 18024 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoRu.dll, 11.01.0000.0043 (Russian), 4/9/2010 01:33:10, 17512 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoSv.dll, 11.01.0000.0043 (Swedish), 4/9/2010 01:33:10, 17512 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoZhc.dll, 11.01.0000.0043 (Chinese (Simplified)), 4/9/2010 01:33:12, 14952 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoZht.dll, 11.01.0000.0043 (Chinese (Traditional)), 4/9/2010 01:33:12, 14952 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B5&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&06

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AD&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&08

Name: nForce Memory Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0270&SUBSYS_81BC1043&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&1&48

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0265&SUBSYS_81BC1043&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&68

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:20:45, 12368 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:19:03, 42560 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:26:15, 21584 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 05:29:12, 132992 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B4&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&07

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AC&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&01

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_026F&SUBSYS_CB8410DE&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&1&80

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 05:30:06, 153984 bytes

Name: NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0264&SUBSYS_81BC1043&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&1&51

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B3&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&0E

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AB&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&04

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_026E&SUBSYS_81BC1043&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&1&59

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 19:57:58, 43008 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 19:58:07, 284672 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 19:58:37, 258560 bytes

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0260&SUBSYS_81BC1043&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&1&50

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:20:43, 13888 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03BC&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&11

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B2&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&0D

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AA&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&02

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_026D&SUBSYS_81BC1043&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&1&58

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 19:57:58, 20480 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 19:58:07, 284672 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 19:58:37, 258560 bytes

Name: JMicron JMB36X Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2360&SUBSYS_82081043&REV_02\4&2212B143&0&0038

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\jraid.sys, 1.17.0008.0001 (English), 12/7/2006 03:41:16, 44416 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\JGOGO.sys, 5.00.3790.0001 (English), 2/8/2006 03:52:58, 6912 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03BB&SUBSYS_0C5510DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&38

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 05:30:06, 153984 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B1&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&0C

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03A9&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&03

Name: ARBLU88Q IDE Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_105A&DEV_3318&SUBSYS_145B5885&REV_01\4&5D18F2DF&1

Name: High Definition Audio Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_026C&SUBSYS_82491043&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&1&81

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 02:59:29, 108544 bytes

Name: A6ZRXIYM IDE Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_11AB&DEV_6140&SUBSYS_F0DC44BF&REV_01\4&5D18F2DF&0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03BA&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&12

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B0&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&0B

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03A8&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&1&05

Name: High Definition Audio Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AA90&SUBSYS_AA901092&REV_00\4&6BB9499&1&0118

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 02:59:29, 108544 bytes

Name: NVIDIA nForce 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_82211043&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&1&A0

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvmf6232.sys, 7.03.0001.7330 (English), 3/4/2010 18:26:56, 296936 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\fdco2.dll, 2.02.0000.7330 (English), 3/4/2010 18:04:50, 953856 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvconrm.dll, 1.09.0008.0093 (English), 3/4/2010 01:49:38, 207464 bytes

Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvunrm.exe, 1.10.0057.0035 (English), 3/4/2010 01:49:34, 600680 bytes

Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvnrm.nvu, 3/4/2010 01:35:00, 9079 bytes

Name: VIA VT6421 RAID Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3249&SUBSYS_32491106&REV_50\4&14591D7E&0&3880

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vsmraid.sys, 6.00.6000.6210 (English), 7/13/2009 18:19:11, 141904 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B7&SUBSYS_0C5510DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&18

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AF&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&0A

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03A3&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&1&00

Name: AMD Radeon HD 6670

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6758&SUBSYS_E1941092&REV_00\4&6BB9499&1&0018

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, 8.01.0001.1243 (English), 4/5/2012 22:21:10, 9334784 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0024 (English), 4/5/2012 18:09:02, 53248 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, 8.14.0001.6261 (English), 4/5/2012 18:10:22, 275968 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumdag.dll, 7.14.0010.0903 (English), 4/5/2012 18:34:04, 6203392 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumdva.dll, 8.14.0010.0355 (English), 4/5/2012 18:22:54, 4795904 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atitmmxx.dll, 6.14.0011.0023 (English), 4/5/2012 19:14:36, 159744 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 1/10/2012 14:10:08, 601728 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdpcom32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 4/5/2012 18:06:04, 53760 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atimpc32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 4/5/2012 18:06:04, 53760 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.1100 (English), 4/5/2012 18:11:18, 360448 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumdva.cap, 4/5/2012 18:21:42, 2664704 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atimuixx.dll, 6.14.0010.1002 (English), 4/5/2012 19:14:28, 20992 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiapfxx.exe, 6.14.0010.1001 (English), 4/5/2012 19:22:00, 159744 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 4/5/2012 19:23:06, 245896 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumdmv.dll, 7.14.0010.0184 (English), 4/5/2012 18:34:50, 1831424 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ativvsva.dat, 2/14/2012 19:28:34, 157144 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ativvsvl.dat, 2/14/2012 19:28:32, 204952 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1120 (English), 4/5/2012 19:15:50, 217600 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atieclxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1120 (English), 4/5/2012 19:16:24, 451072 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ati2edxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2514 (English), 4/5/2012 19:14:20, 43520 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIDEMGX.dll, 2.00.4478.38306 (English), 4/5/2012 19:16:52, 442368 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.11631 (English), 4/5/2012 18:50:56, 19753984 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticaldd.dll, 6.14.0010.1720 (English), 4/5/2012 18:25:30, 13764096 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticalrt.dll, 6.14.0010.1720 (English), 4/5/2012 18:30:14, 46080 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticalcl.dll, 6.14.0010.1720 (English), 4/5/2012 18:30:06, 44032 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atipblag.dat, 9/12/2011 15:06:16, 3917 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiu9pag.dll, 8.14.0001.6261 (English), 4/5/2012 18:09:34, 32256 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atigktxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6261 (English), 4/5/2012 18:10:52, 33280 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6261 (English), 4/5/2012 18:11:04, 14848 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atibtmon.exe, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/11/2009 21:35:30, 118784 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atidxx32.dll, 8.17.0010.0432 (English), 4/5/2012 19:13:42, 6800896 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiuxpag.dll, 8.14.0001.6261 (English), 4/5/2012 18:09:48, 41984 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\atiogl.xml, 3/5/2012 15:15:04, 38159 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODCLI.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 6/22/2009 15:34:20, 45056 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODE.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/27/2010 18:32:08, 294912 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticfx32.dll, 8.17.0010.1124 (English), 4/5/2012 19:21:52, 909312 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\coinst.dll, 1.00.0003.0005 (English), 4/5/2012 19:00:08, 52736 bytes

Name: NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0267&SUBSYS_81BC1043&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&78

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvstor.sys, 10.06.0000.0018 (English), 3/10/2011 22:39:00, 143744 bytes

------------------

DirectShow Filters

------------------

Nero Digital:

Nero Digital Renderer,0x00100000,1,0,NeroDigital.dll,5.05.0027.0000

Nero Digital MP4 Muxer,0x00100000,1,1,NeroDigital.dll,5.05.0027.0000

Nero Digital AAC Encoder,0x00100000,1,1,NeroDigital.dll,5.05.0027.0000

Subpic Encoder,0x00100000,1,3,NeroDigital.dll,5.05.0027.0000

Watermark,0x00200000,1,1,NeroDigital.dll,5.05.0027.0000

AMR Encoder,0x00100000,1,1,NeroDigital.dll,5.05.0027.0000

Nero Digital AVC Encoder,0x00100000,1,1,NeroDigital.dll,5.05.0027.0000

Media Type Adjustment,0x00200000,1,1,NeroDigital.dll,5.05.0027.0000

Nero Digital DMO Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,NeroDigital.dll,5.05.0027.0000

Nero Digital SP/ASP Encoder,0x00100000,1,1,NeroDigital.dll,5.05.0027.0000

VideoTee,0x00200000,1,2,NeroDigital.dll,5.05.0027.0000

PreviewRenderer,0x00400000,1,0,NeroDigital.dll,5.05.0027.0000

DirectShow Filters:

WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514

WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.17514

Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Annodex Mux Filter,0x00200000,1,0,dsfAnxMux.dll,0.80.15035.0000

CMML Decode Filter,0x00800002,1,1,dsfCMMLDecoder.dll,0.80.15035.0000

CMML Raw Source Filter,0x00600000,0,0,dsfCMMLRawSource.dll,0.80.15035.0000

FLAC Decode Filter,0x00600000,1,1,dsfFLACDecoder.dll,0.80.15035.0000

FLAC Encode Filter,0x00200000,1,1,dsfFLACEncoder.dll,0.80.15035.0000

Native FLAC Source Filter,0x00600000,0,0,dsfNativeFLACSource.dll,0.80.15035.0000

Ogg Demux Packet Source Filter,0x00600000,0,0,dsfOggDemux2.dll,0.80.15035.0000

Ogg Mux Filter,0x00200000,1,0,dsfOggMux.dll,0.80.15035.0000

OGM Decode Filter,0x00600000,1,1,dsfOGMDecoder.dll,0.80.15035.0000

Speex Decode Filter,0x00600000,1,1,dsfSpeexDecoder.dll,0.80.15035.0000

Speex Encode Filter,0x00200000,1,1,dsfSpeexEncoder.dll,0.80.15035.0000

Subtitle VMR9 Filter,0x00800002,1,1,dsfSubtitleVMR9.dll,0.80.15035.0000

Theora Decode Filter,0x00600000,1,1,dsfTheoraDecoder.dll,0.80.15035.0000

Theora Encode Filter,0x00200000,1,1,dsfTheoraEncoder.dll,0.80.15035.0000

Vorbis Encode Filter,0x00200000,1,1,dsfVorbisEncoder.dll,0.80.15035.0000

Nero Digital Audio Encoder 8,0x00200000,1,2,NeNDAud.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Nero Digital Muxer 8,0x00200000,2,1,NeNDMux.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Nero Digital File Writer 8,0x00200000,1,0,NeNDMux.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Nero Digital Null Renderer 8,0x00200000,1,0,NeNDMux.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Nero Digital Subpicture Enc 8,0x00200000,1,0,NeNDMux.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Nero Digital Video Enc 8,0x00200000,1,2,NeNDVid.ax,5.05.0027.0000

ROXIO SubPicture Encoder,0x00000000,0,0,,

Nero Sound Switcher,0x00200000,1,1,NeSoundSwitch.ax,5.05.0027.0000

ffdshow Video Decoder,0xff800001,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.4070.0000

roxio DCFilters Smart Resizer,0x00000000,0,0,,

Vorbis Decode Filter,0x00600000,1,1,dsfVorbisDecoder.dll,0.80.15035.0000

Nero QuickTime(tm) Audio Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeQTDec.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Nero File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,NeFileSourceAsync.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Nero Subpicture Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,NeSubpicture.ax,5.05.0027.0000

ROXIO QuickGrabber 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

MainConcept MP4 Multiplexer,0x00200000,1,1,mc_mux_mp4_ds.ax,8.08.0000.35710

WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.0513

Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.0513

WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.0513

WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.0513

WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.0513

WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.0513

WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.0513

Nero Audio Decoder 2,0x00600000,1,1,NeAudio2.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Roxio Audio Stream Reader Filter,0x00000000,0,0,,

ffdshow DXVA Video Decoder,0xff800002,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.4070.0000

ffdshow raw video filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.4070.0000

ffdshow Audio Decoder,0xff800001,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.4070.0000

ATI Ticker,0x00200000,0,1,Ticker.ax,

Nero AV Synchronizer,0x00200000,1,1,NeAVSync.ax,5.05.0027.0000

ROXIO Video Effect 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Sonic AAC Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,roxio86_dec_aac_ds.ax,8.05.0000.15132

Nero Frame Capture,0x00200000,1,1,NeCapture.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

LAV Splitter,0x00400001,1,1,LAVSplitter.ax,0.40.0000.0000

WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514

ROXIO VideoTransition 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Audio Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmprevu.dll,9.00.0000.2926

Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514

Nero Splitter,0x00600000,1,3,NeSplitter.ax,5.05.0027.0000

AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DV V/A Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,dvsf.ax,6.00.0000.0000

SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Roxio Anaglyph to Stereo,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000

RadLight Vorbis Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,RLVorbisDec.ax,1.00.0000.0002

ROXIO SceneRecorder 1.0,0x00200000,1,0,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Nero Vobu Generator,0x00200000,1,0,NeroVobuGenerator.ax,5.05.0027.0000

RealVideo Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,RealMediaDX.ax,1.00.0001.0001

roxio DCFilters DVD Splitter,0x00000000,0,0,,

Sonic Stream Parser,0x00200000,1,2,roxio86_demux_mp2_ds.ax,8.05.0000.15132

Nero Audio Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeAudioRender.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Nero Subtitle,0x00200000,1,1,NeSubtitle.ax,5.05.0027.0000

AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

Roxio Repacketizer Filter,0x00000000,0,0,,

ROXIO InputSelectorNew 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

ROXIO VCFpeakmeter 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,roxaudio.ax,1.00.0000.0057

StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Nero Teletext Filter,0x00200000,1,1,NeTeletext.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Nero Video Processor,0x00200000,1,1,NeroVideoProc.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715

MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Sonic MPEG-4 Video Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,roxio86_dec_mp4v_ds.ax,8.05.0000.15132

CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514

ROXIO BDAV Smart Render 1.0,0x00200000,1,0,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Nero DVD Navigator,0x00600000,0,14,NeDVD.ax,5.05.0027.0000

ROXIO InputSelector 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

ROXIO CrossGraphEx Source 3.0,0x00200000,0,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

ATI MPEG File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,atimpenc.dll,12.04.0000.20405

ATI MPEG Video Decoder,0x005fffff,1,2,atimpenc.dll,12.04.0000.20405

DV Scenes,0x00200000,1,1,NVDV.dll,3.00.0007.0001

Roxio Vob Loader,0x00200000,0,1,VOBLoader.ax,1.00.0000.0057

DV V/A ACM Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,dvsf.ax,6.00.0000.0000

Roxio Video Rotater,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Roxio MPEG1 Encoder,0x00000000,0,0,,

roxio DCFilters Dragon Lair,0x00000000,0,0,,

MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

Roxio-Intel Media SDK H.264 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,RoxioH264Encode.ax,1.00.0000.0001

Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Nero Resize,0x00400000,1,1,NeResize.ax,5.05.0027.0000

SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

ROXIO VCFStationLogo 1.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

VCGImageSource,0x00200000,0,1,VideoCompositing.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

DV Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,NVDV.dll,3.00.0007.0001

Nero Colorspace Converter,0x00200000,1,1,NeColorspace.ax,5.05.0027.0000

ROXIO Scene Detector 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

VMR9 Wrapper 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,VideoCompositing.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Nero Video Analyzer,0x00200000,2,0,NeVideoAnalyzer.ax,5.05.0027.0000

DV Video Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,dvsf.ax,6.00.0000.0000

Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

ROXIO Audio Source 3.0,0x00200000,0,1,roxaudio.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Roxio StereoSource Cropper,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MMACE ProcAmp,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,

DivX Video Decoder 0001,0x00800000,1,1,DivXDec.ax,8.00.0000.0002

Nero Audio CD Navigator,0x00200000,0,1,NeAudCD.ax,5.05.0027.0000

ROXIO DVDCrossGraphEx Renderer 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Nero Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeVideoRenderer.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

ROXIO VCFWaveform 1.0,0x00200000,1,0,roxaudio.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Nero Scene Detector 2,0x00200000,2,0,NeSceneDetector.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Nero FLV Splitter,0x00400000,1,1,NeFLVSplitter.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Nero Stream Buffer Sink,0x00200000,0,0,NeSBE.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Haali Media Splitter,0x00800001,0,1,splitter.ax,1.11.0288.0000

Haali Media Splitter (AR),0x00400000,1,1,splitter.ax,1.11.0288.0000

Nero PresentationGraphics Decoder,0x00600000,2,1,NeBDGraphic.ax,5.05.0027.0000

ROXIO AudioGrabber 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Nero MP2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,NeMP2AudioEnc.ax,5.05.0027.0000

roxio DCFilters Mpeg I/II Decoder,0x00000000,0,0,,

Disk Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,wmedque.dll,9.00.0000.2926

Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

Nero Mpeg2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,NeVCR.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Nero HD Audio Mixer,0x00200000,3,1,NeHDAudioMixer.ax,5.05.0027.0000

ROXIO VCFAlphaSplitter 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

ROXIO VCFLatency 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,roxaudio.ax,1.00.0000.0057

roxio DCFilters MPEG Transcoder,0x00000000,0,0,,

ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,12.04.0000.20405

Xvid MPEG-4 Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,xvid.ax,

Nero PS Muxer,0x00200000,1,1,NePSMuxer.ax,5.05.0027.0000

ROXIO SpyPos 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,MGINullIP.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Nero Scene Detector,0x00200000,1,0,NeSceneDetector.ax,5.05.0027.0000

AMD MJPEG Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,atimpenc.dll,12.04.0000.20405

ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CoreAAC Audio Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,CoreAAC.ax,1.02.0000.0575

ROXIO ColorSpace Converter 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

ROXIO Pin Tee,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Nero Elementary Stream Parser,0x00200000,1,1,NeESParser.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Roxio MPEG Stream Analyzer,0x00000000,0,0,,

MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Roxio Plasma CrossGraph Source,0x00200000,0,1,PlasmaCGFilter.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

ROXIO FLV Splitter,0x00200000,1,1,RoxFlvSplitter.ax,1.00.0000.0057

ROXIO VCFAudioMixer 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,roxaudio.ax,1.00.0000.0057

ROXIO Video Integrate,0x00200000,1,0,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Nero Audio Transcoder,0x00200000,1,1,NeTranscoder.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Nero Vcd Navigator,0x00600000,0,2,NeVCD.ax,5.05.0027.0000

ROXIO CPU Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,CPURegulator.ax,1.00.0000.0057

ATI MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,12.04.0000.20405

Haali Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,dxr.dll,

RealMedia Source,0x00600000,0,0,RealMediaDX.ax,1.00.0001.0001

File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.0513

Roxio MPEG1 Audio Encoder,0x00000000,0,0,,

ATI MPEG Multiplexer,0x00200000,2,1,atimpenc.dll,12.04.0000.20405

Nero Deinterlace,0x00200000,1,1,NeDeinterlace.ax,5.05.0027.0000

VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514

WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514

Nero TS Muxer,0x00200000,1,1,NeTSMuxer.ax,5.05.0027.0000

FLV Video Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,flvDX.dll,1.00.0000.0001

ROXIO Pan Zoom 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Nero Framerate Converter,0x00200000,1,1,NeFramerate.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Sonic MPEG Demultiplexer,0x00200000,1,2,roxio86_demux_mp2_ds.ax,8.05.0000.15132

Nero DVD Decoder,0x00600000,2,1,NeVideo.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Dib Output,0x00200000,0,1,DibOutput.ax,8.01.0000.0000

VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Dib Receive,0x00200000,1,0,DibReceive.AX,8.01.0000.0000

Nero Mpeg Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,NeMpegVideoEnc.ax,5.05.0027.0000

MMACE SoftEmu,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,

File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

ROXIO Field Splitter 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Roxio MPEG Analyzer,0x00000000,0,0,,

iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514

iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Roxio RealD to Stereo,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Roxio Audio Source Filter,0x00000000,0,0,,

ATI Video Scaler Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,12.04.0000.20405

ROXIO Video Resampler 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Nero Video Decoder HD,0x00200000,1,2,NeVideoHD.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Sonic AVC/H.264 Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,2,roxio86_dec_avc_ds.ax,8.05.0000.23127

Haali Simple Media Splitter,0x00200000,0,1,splitter.ax,1.11.0288.0000

Nero QuickTime(tm) Video Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeQTDec.ax,5.05.0027.0000

ROXIO VCFDVSceneDetect 1.0,0x00200000,1,2,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

DirectVobSub,0x00200000,2,1,vsfilter.dll,1.05.0003.3752

RealAudio Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,RealMediaDX.ax,1.00.0001.0001

ROXIO Deinterlace 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

ROXIO DV Scene Detector Tee 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

DirectVobSub (auto-loading version),0x00800002,2,1,vsfilter.dll,1.05.0003.3752

roxio DCFilters DVD Reader,0x00000000,0,0,,

DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713

ROXIO Audio VCFLooper 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,roxaudio.ax,1.00.0000.0057

ULead Infinite Pin Tee,0x00200000,1,1,uinftee.ax,1.00.0000.0001

Nero Stream Buffer Source,0x00200000,0,0,NeSBE.ax,5.05.0027.0000

MMACE DeInterlace,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,

Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715

Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Nero Audio CD Filter,0x00200000,0,1,NeAudCD.ax,5.05.0027.0000

ROXIO AudioConvert 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,roxaudio.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Audio Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,AudioSF.ax,

Roxio VOB Formatter,0x00200000,1,1,VOBFormatter.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Nero MP3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,NeMp3Encoder.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Haali Matroska Muxer,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.11.0288.0000

RadLight Speex Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RLSpeexDec.ax,1.00.0000.0000

AC3Filter,0x40000000,1,1,ac3DX.ax,1.00.0001.0000

Ulead AC3 Audio Decoder 2,0x00200000,1,1,ulac32.ax,1.09.0002.0002

AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Nero Audible Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,NeAudible.ax,5.05.0027.0000

RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,

VCG Null Renderer 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,VideoCompositing.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

PSI Parser,0x00200000,0,0,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

ROXIO DVDCrossGraphEx Source 3.0,0x00200000,0,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

ROXIO WAV Dest 3.0,0x00200000,0,0,roxaudio.ax,1.00.0000.0057

roxio DCFilters DVD Muxer,0x00000000,0,0,,

Sonic Cinemaster® Audio Decoder 4.3,0x005ffffe,1,1,CinemasterAudio.DLL,4.03.0000.0240

roxio DCFilters Subpicture Mixer,0x00000000,0,0,,

ROXIO LVM File Source (Async.),0x00200000,0,1,LVMAsync.ax,1.00.0000.0057

ROXIO MPEG Writer,0x00000000,0,0,,

ROXIO Audio VCFChunker 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,roxaudio.ax,1.00.0000.0057

ffdshow Audio Processor,0x00200000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.4070.0000

Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmesrcwp.dll,9.00.0000.2926

LAV Splitter Source,0x00400001,0,1,LAVSplitter.ax,0.40.0000.0000

ROXIO Video VCFLooper 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Sonic Cinemaster® VideoDecoder 4.3 (Game1X),0x005ffffe,2,2,CinemasterVideo.DLL,4.03.0001.0280

Roxio Transport Stream Source,0x00000000,0,0,,

ROXIO VCFHDVSceneDetect 1.0,0x00200000,2,1,,

SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514

ROXIO QT Source,0x00200000,0,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

roxio DCFilters Audio Sync Filter 2,0x00000000,0,0,,

ROXIO Sewer 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,MVWcDSutil.dll,1.00.0000.0057

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

ROXIO MKV Splitter,0x00200000,1,1,RoxMkvSplitter.ax,8.00.0000.0047

Nero VMR Modules Filter,0x00200000,1,0,NeroVMRModules.dll,5.05.0027.0000

Roxio Plasma CrossGraph Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,PlasmaCGFilter.ax,1.00.0000.0057

StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

ROXIO MKV Source,0x00200000,0,0,RoxMkvSplitter.ax,8.00.0000.0047

ROXIO Field Combiner 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Roxio MPEG1 Muxer,0x00000000,0,0,,

ROXIO LPCMSyncFilter,0x00000000,0,0,,

AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

ULead MPEG Splitter,0x00400002,1,2,ulspmpeg.ax,1.00.0000.0035

ULead MPEG Audio Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,uldsmpeg.ax,1.00.0000.0052

ULead MPEG Video Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,uldsmpeg.ax,1.00.0000.0052

ULead MPEG Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,ulesmpeg.ax,1.00.0002.0009

ULead MPEG Muxer,0x00200000,3,1,ulmxmpeg.ax,1.00.0001.0021

VCG Video Mixer 3.0,0x00200000,0,1,VideoCompositing.ax,1.00.0000.0057

NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.17514

DivX Demux 0001,0x00600001,1,0,DivXDemux.ax,8.00.0000.0002

AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Nero InteractiveGraphics Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,NeBDGraphic.ax,5.05.0027.0000

ROXIO Image/Colour Source 3.0,0x00200000,0,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Nero Photo Source,0x00200000,0,1,NePhotoSource.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Nero Thumbnail Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,NeBDThumbnail.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Half Size to Stereo,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Sonic HD Demuxer,0x005ffffe,1,2,SonicHDDemuxer.dll,4.03.0000.0134

ffdshow subtitles filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.4070.0000

Video Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmprevu.dll,9.00.0000.2926

Roxio Audio Stream Writer Filter,0x00000000,0,0,,

Roxio MPEG2 Demuxer,0x00000000,0,0,,

Roxio File Writer Wrapper,0x00200000,1,0,RoxFileWriterWrapper.ax,1.00.0000.0057

ATI Video Rotation Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,12.04.0000.20405

Media Analyser,0x00200000,1,2,mediaanalyser.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000

RealMedia Splitter,0x00400000,1,1,RealMediaDX.ax,1.00.0001.0001

StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Roxio Mp3 Encoder (SC),0x00000000,0,0,,

Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.17514

Nero Ogg Splitter,0x00400000,1,1,NeOggSplitter.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Sonic Color Space Converter,0x00600000,1,1,roxio86_trans_video_colorspace_sb_ds.ax,8.05.0000.0000

DivX ReSync 0001,0x00200000,2,2,ReSync.ax,8.00.0000.0002

AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,

AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,

SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,

DivX Subtitle Decoder 0001,0x00600000,1,1,DivXSubDec.ax,8.00.0000.0001

LAV Audio Decoder,0x00800003,1,1,LAVAudio.ax,0.40.0000.0000

ROXIO VCFDvrSupport 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,DvrSupportFilt.ax,1.00.0000.0057

LAV Video Decoder,0x00800003,1,1,LAVVideo.ax,0.40.0000.0000

Haali Video Sink,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.11.0288.0000

Nero Sound Processor,0x00200000,1,1,NeSoundProc.ax,5.05.0027.0000

LVMWriter,0x00200000,1,0,LVMWriter.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Roxio FLV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,RoxFLVDecoder.ax,1.00.0000.0057

ROXIO VideoInfo Transcoder 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

ROXIO VCFVideoCutList 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Nero Video Decoder,0x00600000,2,1,NeVideo.ax,5.05.0027.0000

ROXIO CrossGraphEx Renderer 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514

ROXIO ListImage Source 3.0,0x00200000,0,1,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Audio Buffer Render,0x00200000,1,0,AudioDF.ax,

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669

Nero DV Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,NeDVSplitter.ax,5.05.0027.0000

Sonic MP4 Demultiplexer,0x00200000,1,2,roxio86_demux_mp4_ds.ax,8.05.0000.28926

ROXIO ThumbnailGrabber 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

ROXIO VideoCombine 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,RoxVideo.ax,1.00.0000.0057

Sony MPEG2 TS Splitter,0x00600002,1,2,tssplt.ax,1.00.0000.4202

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Video Compressors:

WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385

MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

ffdshow video encoder,0x00100000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.4070.0000

MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Panasonic DV CODEC,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Fraps Video Decompressor,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Huffyuv v2.1.1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Helix I420 YUV Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Lossless RGBA compression,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft Windows Media Video 9,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Xfire Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Xvid MPEG-4 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Helix YV12 YUV Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Compressors:

WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,12.04.0000.20405

Lernout & Hauspie CELP 4.8kbit/s,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Lernout & Hauspie SBC 8kbit/s,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Lernout & Hauspie SBC 12kbit/s,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Lernout & Hauspie SBC 16kbit/s,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

{6A08CF80-0E18-11CF-A24D-0020AFD79767},0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DivX 😉 Audio,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DV Audio -- NTSC,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DV Audio -- PAL,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

AC-3 ACM Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Capture Sources:

Microphone (2- High Definition ,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Line (Roxio GAMECAP),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Line In (2- High Definition Aud,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:

PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Midi Renderers:

Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:

HD Audio Microphone,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

HD Audio Mixed capture,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Roxio GAMECAP,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Roxio GAMECAP Capture,0x00200000,1,0,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:

HD Audio Headphone,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

HD Audio Speaker,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

HD Audio SPDIF out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:

Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Video Capture Sources:

Roxio GAMECAP Capture,0x00200000,1,0,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Crossbar Devices:

Roxio GAMECAP Crossbar,0x00200000,7,2,,6.01.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:

Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Audio Renderers:

Speakers (2- High Definition Au,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (2- High,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (2- High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: Headphones (2- High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: Speakers (2- High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Headphones (2- High Definition ,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

---------------

EVR Power Information

---------------

Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)

Quality Flags: 2576

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow half deinterlace

Allow scaling

Decode Power Usage: 100

Balanced Flags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 50

PowerFlags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines