• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green screen

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2015 Feb 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem with playing online video or a video channel YouTube, if you open more than 10 tabs 11 and then continue to show a green background, there is no place for a tick to enable hardware acceleration and so on.

I tried to reinstall Windows from scratch, but the latest build (6050542) also contains errors, although the previous build (4048711), is operating normally and no such problems if you install a clean OS. However, after updating errors immediately make themselves felt. In Chrome also often appears a black screen instead of video on a 64-bit version.

http://s017.radikal.ru/i421/1502/b8/662b3c93d1d6.png

http://s019.radikal.ru/i643/1502/e4/bbd0935ec42d.png

У меня аналогичная проблема с воспроизведением онлайн видео или с видео канала ютуб, если открыть больше 10 вкладок то 11 и далее показывают зелёный фон, нет места для галочки включить аппаратное ускорение итд.

Я пробовал переустановить Окна с нуля, но последний билд (6050542) также содержит ошибки, хотя предыдущий билд (4048711), работает нормально и таких проблем нет если установить чистую ОС. Однако после обновления ошибки тут же дают о себе знать. В Хроме также часто появляется чёрный экран вместо видео в 64-бит версии.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2015 Feb 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting a green screen appear whenever I try to play videos. Is there someone who knows how to deal with this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I reinstalled Windows and updated Flash Player version 11.0.0. 23 ... to version 15.0.0.239 normal working version, no more green screens and stuff, it's the November update. All versions starting with 16 are in error.

В общем переустановил я Окна и обновил флеш плеер с версии 11.0.0. 23... до версии 15.0.0.239 нормальная рабочая версия, больше нет зелёных экранов и прочей ерунды, это ноябрьское обновление. Все версии начиная с 16 идут с ошибками.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the latest update 17.0.0.169 problem of green and black screen is gone. Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2015 May 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please try out following step and see if it helps

1. Disable hardware acceleration in settings.Steps are mentioned in below link:

How do I disable or enable hardware acceleration?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2015 May 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, in IE there is no point for a few years ... As in chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2015 Jun 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

To disable /enable  hardware acceleration in IE browser please refer to below link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2528233

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines