• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to download adobe flash player 9.0.115.0

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2008 Feb 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to download the adobe flash player 9.0.115.0 and deploy it to my other systems. but when I got to the website I download centre, It installs it directly from the website without downloading the installable files.
Please provide me a link from where to download the adobe flash player 9.0.115.0 installable file.

Thank you
Anbu Selvan
toanbuselvan@hotmail.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2008 Apr 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Where can I find the full download, not the installer? We have multiple machines and want to just download the executable once.

Of course I'm talking about 9.0.124.0 now.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
also there we like to have to download to us first and then to our customers workstation

... Of course I'm talking about 9.0.124.0 now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quote:

Originally posted by: aSELVAN
I want to download the adobe flash player 9.0.115.0 and deploy it to my other systems. but when I got to the website I download centre, It installs it directly from the website without downloading the installable files.
Please provide me a link from where to download the adobe flash player 9.0.115.0 installable file.

Thank you
Anbu Selvan
toanbuselvan@hotmail.com

Adobe provides a free license to allow you to redistribute Adobe Flash Player...

http://www.adobe.com/licensing/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines