• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a green screen when playing videos, I have audio.

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2015 Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running windows 8.1 64 bit, explorer 11 and flash player 17.0.0.134  Why is my screen green when playing videos? I am trying to watch a show on CBS and it is doing the same thing.  HELP!!  I have tried the solutions on the troubleshoot page.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2015 Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting the bug.This Issue is a known issue.A bug is already logged for this issue.We are looking into bug fixing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for your reference our internal bug number is #3943820

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2015 Mar 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried some of these.  When I went to the tree and clicked on it, in the settings it does not give me the acceleration option.  I updated my driver, and it is still doing it Char Stone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, let's try making a change for IE then. The option can be found in the Internet Properties control panel.  Select the Advanced tab, then check the first option "Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering".

Alternatively, you can follow the steps outlined here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2528233

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, now I am really confused. It was working for a while, then all of a sudden, they all stopped playing again, even the ones that played before.  I tried this new fix, and nothing, I restarted my computer, which is when it started working before.  It seems to work for a short time and then stops. Char Stone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines