• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need assistance, please. With installing Adobe Flash Player 18 on a MacBook Pro Mac OS, OS X Yosemite v 10.10.4 with browser Safari NPAPI.

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With installing Adobe Flash Player 18 on a MacBook Pro Mac OS, OS X Yosemite v 10.10.4 with browser Safari NPAPI. The installer attempts to download but stops at 33% unable...to do. No reason given, no resolution given. Have wasted hours reading help files without any usable information to resolve.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can try the offline installer, from the below link :

Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2015 Jul 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried and tried and tried...many times...

It installs a certain per cent then states failed. The options are either the yellow finish button or going to help pages, and have found nothing there that is useful.

Thank you

Ruth

Any other ideas????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2015 Sep 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same problem.  It has not worked for a couple of months and countless tries.  I missed a workshop I paid for because of the glitches.  Guess I will just use Foxfire if Adobe can't figure out how to work with Safari on this update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2015 Sep 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Please try offline installers if you are facing any problem from below link.

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

-Vivek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I had have Flash for years and never have I had this much problem downloading. The same computer for the past 5 years. I will try again later, need to move on.

Sophia

My Moment of Zen ~ thank you Jon Stewart

Everything Changes

Everything is Connected

Pay Attention

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sophia,

is this problem resolved?

-Vivek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2015 Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also running the same system, and I can download, but every time I try to install, it comes up with initialisation error.  Judging from posts from others, it must be a glitch with this update.  Had this laptop over a year, and never had any problems previously.  Hope Adobe fix it soon as it is f*'ing annoying as I can't access videos for uni course work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines