• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installing adobe flash

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2007 Nov 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble installing the adboe flash. I have contacted adobe services and they have gone through as many solutions to install the adobe flash as possible, and then told me to go here and post a message asking for advice on this. Please contact me if you know how I can get this program running.
thank you
Kellycos

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 26, 2007 Nov 26, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Keyllycos,

Please send me the case number. As stated on the bottom of the forums, “These online forums are for user-to-user discussions of Adobe products, and are not an official customer support channel for Adobe.” You should not be sent to the forums for support. With a case number I can investigate the response you received and make sure it is corrected.

In addition, I will take over your case and help you solve this. For others on the forums, please use the portal to get support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines