• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New distribution page is not always available

Participant ,
Dec 12, 2015 Dec 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Adobe is planning to ditch a freely available distribution page for installers Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe , i have made an agreement with Adobe for distributing flash player in my company's network. After completing the agreement process i've received an email with a link (www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution4.html?auth= with a unique ID). I was able to download newest installer from that page once. But the other 3 times i tried to load this page it just didn't load. www.adobe.com is loading at that point, but this unique link is not. My browser just keeps trying to load it, but nothing happens. Wonder what's the cause. I need to update Flash player in my network as soon as new version is available for security reasons, so i need a reliable source to download the installers and i thought Adobe should be the most reliable in this case.

Also, when completing the agreement form i have checked a checkbox that i should be informed about important releases, updates. But i haven't received anything about the latest update. So i have to resort to checking that page manually (when it works). I don't understand why Adobe decided to close installers from the public access in the first place. But if you do it, do it right at least. Make the page work.

P.S. trying to load that link right now and it just doesn't load (this time from a different PC and internet provider). In the meantime public one loads just fine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2016 Mar 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great. I'm glad it is working for you now.

If you continue to experience issues, please post back in this discussion, or private message me, and I'll receive an email notification.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 12, 2016 Jul 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Distribution page is still unavailable most of the times i try to check it. Getting Gateway Timeout error after 3-5 minutes of my browser trying to load it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2016 Jul 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

We have already fixed this. Can you please clear your browser cookies and check again. If the issue still persists please send me a private message.

thanks

Bhaskar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually it has loaded on the third try, although very slowly. I have now cleared Adobe cookies and it loaded normally. maybe it will work from now on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great! Thanks for informing.

Regards

Bhaskar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines