• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with playing video on YouTube - can it be fault of Flash Player 10?

New Here ,
May 12, 2009 May 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Recently I have a serious problem with playing videos on server You Tube. YouTube says: ,,An error occurred, please try again later". I searched on internet and I found out that many people in all the world have the same problem. I tried almost everything - including reinstalling Adobe Flash Player, but it still doesn't work. If you found out what the problem is, please help me. Thank you. Ela

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 12, 2009 May 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2009 May 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have version 10,0,22,87 installed, Windows XP, Mozilla Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you go to the link in my earlier post, can you see the animation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I see Adobe Flash Player was successfully installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But you are still getting the error on Youtube? Let's try the following

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2009 May 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had already tried this before (I uninstalled all adobe programs and installed everything again). Now I tried it again, but still doesn't work, I really don't know why, cause I have fast computer and internet was always quick too... I installed browser Google Chrome, and You Tube works in it, but it's slower than in Mozilla...

Thank you for you're trying to help me, but I really don't know anymore...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2009 May 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never seen this before... it happens only with Firefox on Youtube?

Can you try to contact Youtube support? (If there is such a thing.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2009 May 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes and many people asked on YouTube forums about that error message, but they just recommended to install Flash Player again. I tried another browsers and I can say now that You Tube doesn't work in Internet Explorer and in Mozilla. It works in Google Chrome (slowly) and in Opera (without problems - so it's great but I still wonder why it doesn't work in another browsers, I've never had such a problem).

Thanks.

Ela

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 15, 2009 May 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try reading this http://forums.adobe.com/thread/431156?tstart=0 and this http://forums.adobe.com/thread/430948?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines