• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SC 400 Error Message

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to sign into my cable provider through Fox Sports Go and keep getting an error message of SC 400 with a the web address of (https://sp.auth.adobe.com/api/v1/authenticate?reg_code=7CEZCV3&mso_id=col090&domain_name=foxsportsgo...  ) This happens across all platforms, my android phone and MAC computer. I have Flash and Shockwave installed. How do I fix this?

TOPICS
Error , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like an issue at the cable provider/ authentication end as it is happening for all platforms. Can you please post a snapshot of the error. That would help us identifying the cause.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2016 Oct 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2016-10-30 at 9.51.01 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a server-side error delivered by your content provider, not a Flash Player issue, although we or the browser may have cached a bad token or something that's causing the problem to persist beyond the window in which the problem occurred.  Given that it's happening on multiple devices, it's more likely that you're going to have to talk to your cable provider.

You can try accessing the page in private browsing mode to see if it works there.  That gets you around any data that might have otherwise been cached.  If it works there, you can try going to Control Panel > Flash Player > Advanced > Delete All, and/or clearing your browser's cache and cookies (the architecture for all of that content authorization stuff is generally pretty complex and involves multiple domains, so clearing just the FX cookies probably wouldn't cut it). 

If private browsing/incognito mode doesn't help, the issue is most likely beyond your control, and will require intervention from your cable provider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Satinder,

Please refer to my screenshot I added a couple weeks ago.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to access the links through app like FX Apple TV app or Fox app, if so you can try signout and again sign in. If that does not work then the next step would be to uninstall and reinstall the app.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines