Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SLOW DOWNLOAD!!!

Dec 19, 2010 Dec 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is rediculous! This has happened several times in the past at different locations (not just at my house), but the adobe flash download is sooooo slow!

Currently im at 1%, been at that for 20 minutes, and downloading at 2.6kb/s what the hell is going on here! Why does this keep happening!

Anyone else experience similar issues? Its just completley rediculous!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2011 Jul 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I was getting a client's brand-new netbook up to speed last night and - once again - could not get Adobe Flash to download.  I gave it to her without flash on it (it came with Reader from the factory).

Adobe actually had a guy from Akamai in Boston call me about a month or so ago.  He was looking into it (the server in the UK is run by Akamai).  He said there were two servers in the UK (two "regions"), and he had me do various things while I was on the phone with him (ping tests, etc), and he concluded it was a server problem.  But it's not fixed.  These guys at Adobe (not Akamai) are idiots - they KNOW they have a problem - they just don't care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2011 Jul 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanx for the info. I am in US - Nebraska, but I will post the info for the

Akami guy. I am still connected and downloading. I am trying to download a

trial version of Adobe Photoshop CS5, but have had this problem before with

Acrobat and Flash - Acrobat is another can of worms with two hours of

updates after downloading the latest version. It does not matter if you

have license or not, you can't get the latest version. This was back in

April - may be fixed by now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines