• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

upgrade flash player in edge on windows 10

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photobox requires me to upgrade adobe flash player. Screen message tells me Adobe Flash player is integrated with Edge in Windows 10but on Test I am informed that Flash Payer is disabled. But Adobe flash player is 'on' when I look at settings. I cannot find Flash Player in 'programs ' or downloads. I'm stumped as to what to try next. Help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please follow the steps mentioned on Troubleshooting Flash Player on Microsoft Edge page depending on the version of Windows 10 you are using to enable Flash Player for Edge browser. To get the same information go to Settings > System > About and check the Version information. Most probably you are on 1703 Creators Update. If yes please follow steps mentioned https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8541#jive_content_id_OS_Version_1703__Enable_Flash_Player here.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and when I follow the steps, I do not ever get a message that states that adobe flash content was blocked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Windows 10 version do you have?  Go to Settings > System > About and provide the following information: Edition, Version, and OS Build.

What is the link to the site you are attempting to view Flash content on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edition WINDOWS 10 HOME

VERSION 1703

OS BUILD 15063 . 332

When selecting 'edit ' in 'photobox.co.uk/my /creations ' I get message ",

Upgrade your Adobe Flash Player ". "To be able to use our creation studio

you need to upgrade Adobe Flash player on your browser. " Apparently only

takes 30 seconds but 4 days later I still have had no success. Test shows

that Flash player is enabled. But photobox request for upgrade remains . I

have also tried following advice from the community , to follow steps for

version 1703. with no success. I would be greatful for any help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide exact steps to reproduce.  I'm not at all familiar with this site and I don't see an 'edit' button when I log in.

<edit>

Found it.  Clicking the green 'Upgrade Flash Player' button displays the 'Adobe content was blocked' message enabling to select to allow Flash content to display, but it's not working.  You'll need to contact photobox for them to fix their site to work with the click-to-play changes in Edge on Windows 10 Creators Update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Same here in France, Photobox requires a new installation of Flash Player, which does not operate, as FP is told to be integrated into Edge/ Windows10. Same error when testing FP single , FP replies "is not activated" although the radio button in Edge for FP is set to ON. No more any possibility to upload FP exists. What to do?

YM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact Photobox.  Their web app needs to be updated to be compatible with the click-to-play functionality in Windows 10.

You can also contact Microsoft, as they are the ones that handle the enabling/disabling of Flash in Edge on Windows 10, not Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines