• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where or how do I get the MSI filse for adobe Flash player 23.0.0.62

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2016 Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@I've been trying to get the MSI Files for the version 23.0.0.62  but there is not download link associated.   Please anyone can help me?? 
I 've read all the messages from all the forum the links that they put here have nothing to do with the MSI download.

Please let me know how to get this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@alexanderjung

The email comes from noreply@adobe.com and has a PDF attachment.  Please check your spam folders for the email.  If it's not there, private message me the name and email address used to request the license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JeanGurgle

What page are you going to that only has EXE files?

What does "And if we complete the form to grab access to flash, it's failing and we can't have anything" mean?  Please provide specific information in order to receive prompt assistance.  Did you apply for a license?  If so and have not received the reply email, please private message me the name and email address used to apply for the license.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have registered 5 times and have yet to receive any communication from Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@daniels70737354

I have notified the licensing team to resend the email.  The email will have a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters, firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email. If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply again.  Post back here and we'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@daniels70737354

The licensing team has resent the email.  Please confirm if you have, or have not, received the email.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2016 Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@daniels70737354

The licensing team resent the email on 27-Oct.  Please confirm if you have, or have not, received the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also registered several times and have had no response.  Can this be escalated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi christopherm79084691,

I'll notify the licensing team to resend the email. 
The email will have a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters, firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email. If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply again.  Post back here and we'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi christopherm79084691

The licensing team has resent the email.  Please confirm if you have or have not received it.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  I have received the email with the links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

christopherm79084691

Thank you for confirming.

--

maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines