• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why does my Adobe Flash crash many times a day in many games??

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2013 Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I play many games via adobe flash and the flash crashes many times.  I have the latest version but that seems to mean nothing.  I report the crashes but never get a response to help.  I am sick of crashes...I may be in the middle of a game and lose all my credits os points because I have to reload the page.  Adobe Flash is the most incompetent system on the internet.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2013 Jun 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(1st use here) Mollie this has been happening to ME alot this past month or so---(I have yet to contact tho so I was 'enlightened' by the fact that you HAVE & have yet to get an answer!!!)

I play a game through Facebook--it crashes frequently.  This is my PC version:

(HP p7-1226s, 6.00 RAM, 64bit OS)

Flash Version: 11.7.700.224/MozillaFF, BUT I've recently downloaded Waterfox & currently use this. (I guess a spinoff from FFox)

which helped me greatly, as far as crashing every few seconds!! I was very skeptical to try Waterfox but upon Forum chatter I decided to try it. YAY!!!!) I suggest that to you, Mollie--Waterfox saved me from the funny farm, seriously!! & I hope I don't get into hot 'water' by writing that!!

To the powers that BE: I am in unison with Mollie up there & NOW I am getting these pop ups near my game:

"! (inside a yield sign) Problems have been detected with your Flash Player version" with a green bar trying to show that it is 'filling'. I get msgs on the sides as well, showing the sad adobe face with a saying of general flash crash yet I DO get grey/gray screen&crashes!!. While I KNOW that the 1st warning I rec'd was

probably an ad--it/they GOT to me because I am actually having ISSUES with it, so I also wonder how far or how deep/what lengths MY Adobe flash has to do with any of these pop ups & DOES adobe warn us on the sidebars of game screens??. & here's is hoping that I can find this danged ?? & answers once I logout!!

(my apologies if I've infringed upon any1's posts or rights as this is the only place that I could find to post!!)

thank you very much!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines