• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accessing Content On Sites Which Used Flash?

Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the safest and easiest way for somebody who doesn't know a ton about comptuers to access content on websites which used Flash?  I don't want to lose that functionality. Please e-mail me, I do not check these forums regularly but I could not find an option for e-mail support and this is what the chat agent told me to do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Are you the content creator?  If so, you'd need to migrate the content to something else.  There is no direct translater, so it's not a one-click and you're done thing.

If you're a content consumer there's nothing you can do.  The content creator would need to migrate the content from Flash to something else.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you the content creator?  If so, you'd need to migrate the content to something else.  There is no direct translater, so it's not a one-click and you're done thing.

If you're a content consumer there's nothing you can do.  The content creator would need to migrate the content from Flash to something else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm consumer only.

Thank you Maria for the explanation

[Email signature removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

great information and big thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines